Christmas Central Logo

Christmas Central

Having problems with Christmas Central?

+1 844 329 5677 (Customer Service)
85 Innsbruck Drive Cheektowaga
Thu8:15 AM - 6:45 PM
Fri8:15 AM - 6:45 PM
Sat8:15 AM - 6:45 PM
Sun8:15 AM - 6:45 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Christmas Central.

Complaints & Reviews

Christmas Central Corporationxmas tree

I am not sure I have enough time for getting a Christmas tree because these guys have let me down.
I also have no time to visit departments stores, so that's why I order everything online. And that time wasn't an exclusion. I ordered a Christmas tree at the beginning of November and 2 days ago I got a different item. It was a smaller Christmas tree and much cheaper than mine. So I called them to find out the conditions of return, but no one picked up the phone. Don't know what to do.
I have to now spend more money to buy one more xmas tree from a different website with a better reputation

Christmas Centralno response...

Four days ago I ordered 7.5' Pre-Lit Slim Palisade Artificial Christmas Tree - Multi LED Lights - [protected] 420 dollars worth (I prepare for Christmas long before than the others) and made a mistake when was filling the address form. My bad, but there was nothing to do, I had to ask for their help.
    At first, I sent an email that wasn't answered within 24 hours, so then I called several times and got nothing. They also didn't call me back... I hope they will contact me. I would like to receive the christmas tree before christmas...

Christmas Central5 months already passed and still no delivery

I placed an order in early December 2015 and ordered some Christmas lights and snowflakes from Christmascentral. It is now May 2016 and I received nothing yet! 5 months already passed and I really doubt that I will get what I paid for. Since all my messages and calls were completely ignored I'm not sure about the refund either. I do not recommend Christmascentral, this is not a trustworthy company and I definitely will not order anything from them again!

Christmascentral.comNever purchase or order anything from this website.

Never purchase or order anything from this website. I had really bad experience with them, and must say, it is the worst business I have came across. I made an order on October 14, and received only few thing from my entire order. I sent them several messages, my personal information and the number of my order. I asked them to contact me as soon as possible, because I wanted to know where the other half of my order was. It's now two months since then, but I haven't received any call backs yet. They charged my card, but they don't want to do anything to resolve the problem. These people are unprofessional. I contacted my credit card company and asked them for help. I was told to wait few more week, and if there still will be no response from ChristmasCentral, they'll deal with it. I would never recommend this company to anyone!

• Ge
            George Andrew Jackson Jan 09, 2016

The order was placed December 13th 2015 with Newegg's Market place for one item from Christmas Central. I waited a week with the promise by Newegg the order was placed before I decided to call. I chose the free shipping with Newegg which has a 4-7 day wait. The package did not show and the phony tracking number I received which was provided by Christmas Central went nowhere on the USPS site. When I called Newegg they gave me a phone number to the company I called and spoke to a person named Alinka who seemed nice. She found the correct tracking order number which was with UPS. Alinka told me that the package was shipped on December 14th 2015 which she gave me the tracking number. I looked up the tracking number the package actually was shipped on the 19th of December 2015. Need less to say the package did not arrive before Christmas. So I had to go out of my way, and purchase another gift for my sister. Now they have charged me $164.00 for the item which I have been go round and round with Christmas Central to return as well as Newegg. I've been a customer of Newegg's for over 10 years this does not bode well for their company to be involved with these people. Now it's 1/9/2016 the issue is still not resolved. I was told by Newegg whom I have spoken to several of their support people. If the problem is not resolved through them by Tuesday I will have to pay for the item to be shipped back to them, then they will reimburse me for the shipping to get all my money back. I looked them up by review they have a reputation of doing this type of business. They need to be shut down doors closed and their bank accounts frozen. If you go to the Christmas Central site the charities section make them seem to care. Do not fool your self if they cared they would not use deceptive practices.

• Newegg_Support Jan 11, 2016

Hello Kurr,
            I’m sorry to hear about the issue that you have had with trying to return your item to our Marketplace Seller, Christmas Central. We’d like to further look into this to see what options are available in order for you to receive your full refund. Please email your order number to [protected]@newegg.com so that we can further look into this. Also, please reference this post.
            Newegg Support- Tori

www.christmascentral.comImpossible to reach the seller

I bought outdoor décor and lights from the company www.christmascentral.com. Total scam, so don’t buy from them. I placed order and paid for it about $200, but after that these jerks provided only fake confirmation info and contact info, but they didn’t reply to emails and ignored all my emails. Maybe someone has any idea how to track this seller and return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.

www.christmascentral.comNo delivery and impossible to reach the seller

The company www.christmascentral.com is total rip off. I ordered lights from them. I paid for the whole order $178. The seller charged me very quickly, but after that no delivery, no info and the contact info on the website was total fake. I tried to reach them, but all my emails were returned back. Maybe someone has any idea how to track this seller and return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.

Christmas CentralRude manager

I agree that the customer service is horrible at Christmas Central. The short, fat, guy who is always in the store I guess managing it is not nice at all and very rude.!! I used to live in the area and would shop there occasionally. I have since moved away and would never order anything online from them. I have heard horror stories from other friends who live in the area and how they were treated when having a problem with a purchase from them. There are plenty other places who sell the same thing and will stand behind their stuff!! The customer is suppose to be right if it were not for us they would not have a business.

Christmas Central Christmas Trees — Rip Off

I ordered a Cristmas Tree from Sears and without my knowledge the Sears website redirected me to this company...