Choice Hotels International / econo lodge room rolla, mo.
We booked a NONE smoking room and were at first given a smoking room. This room had beds made up with dog hair all over the beds and dried urine all over the toilet. Of course being a smoking room smelled as well. My wife called the manager and described the room to be a possible mix up. After some argument from the night manager, she agreed to give us another room. Went to the office and then told the manager of the rooms conditions as concern for the next person. She stated she was going to check into it. We were given room 114, a nonsmoking room. Please note that the shower in that room has its water lines crossed. In other words when you turn it to cold as marked it gets hot, and visa versa. We did eat breakfast which was good. After being gone all day we returned around 9:00pm. Found the room had not been cleaned. When I called the night manager she said huh. Then said she would check into it. Did not offer another cleaned room or bring even towels. Please note that the hotel did not appear to even remotely be fully booked. I asked for towels and she then said sure. The rooms were older which was fine. It was housekeeping and its lack of management which are my complaints. I forgot to mention to the office manager about the shower water lines. They should be corrected before someone is hurt. Our stay was 4/Friday to 4/6 Sunday 2018 at the econo lodge in Rolla, MO.. My name is Andrew Ebert @ firstname.lastname@example.org. Please feel free to contact me. Thank you.
More Choice Hotels International Complaints & Reviews
- Econo Lodge - Billing issues! 
- Choice Privileges (Choice Hotels) - didn't credit proper points! 
- Choice Hotels / Every Day Guests - rip off 
- Econo Lodge - Discriminatioon & Refund Policy 
- Choice Privileges - deceptive advertising 
- Choice Hotels International - best internet rate guarantee report
- Choice Hotels International - missing money
- Choicehotels.com - summer promotion
- Choice Hotels International - running bank card several times when it was approved each time/paid cash and got receipt for $0.00 charged
- Choice Hotels International - quality inn sacramento convention center