Choice Hotels

Posted: Aug 12, 2017 by

comfort inn airport minneapolis minnesota.

Bloomington Minnesota airport location, United States
I stayed at the comfort inn on 2 August. The night before I requested a late check out. I left for an appointment at 7 o'clock in the morning. I had a mentally challenged and also alcoholic travel partner who was not listed on the room as being in the room. She had an issue with some of the workers in the hotel. When she was not in my room by the way. The hotel staff checked her and myself out of the room at about 830 in the morning without my knowledge whatsoever. Actually the staff that were working had no proof that the woman was even with me or have permission to be in my room. I called the hotel about 10 minutes before checkout time and made sure that my late checkout was put in the computer. At this point in time I was not informed that I was checked out hours earlier without my knowledge. All my belongings were Pack by someone other than me without my permission. I feel completely and totally violated. To a certain degree I mentally handicapped friend was not dealt with properly. I have reviewed policies and procedures and none have been followed. There was no record of this female with me in my room. So basically a stranger can just walk up and say I want a key to 305 and the front desk well not only let them in the room but will also let them remove all the property out of the room without notifying the person who rented the room. This violates so many privacy laws in you you get it you have to get this. I've worked at a comfort inn for year I am a choice rewards member Txc121616 you can see the point of accumulated throughout the years. I have complained to the hotel management with no response whatsoever. I am about to complain to the attorney general in Minnesota I feel that my issues are major very very major in the hotel business and privacy is big in the hotel business as you know. Would really like for this to be remedied. My name once again it's Travis Callies my phone number 605-323-9586. I would like a call back.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Hotels

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree