Chevron Corporation / customer service
May 30/2018 FULL service station on Como Lake, Coquitlam BC.
I drove into the FULL service only, and was not served by anyone even when I asked point blank for help. They were too busy talking on their cell phones, and pretending there was a "crisis" their words (If standing by the Chip Aisle and flailing your arms is a crisis). After I pumped my own gas, I wanted to put air into my tires, none of the air pumps worked nor gauges which just further added to my frustration because the clerks of no use what so ever. And this isn't the first time this has happened. I don't mind pumping my own gas when the Gas Attendants are busy. But considering I drove into a FULL service gas station and none of the other cars in the station were being seen to either, I expected service of some kind. And when I went to Chevron's website to try and find a legit way to post this complaint there was little help there as well. My final thought why is it a Full service station to begin with if I have yet to get service?
More Chevron Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- The Chevron / Texaco Oil Company - email scam 
- Chevron Nigeria Ltd - job offer 
- Chevron/texaco Online Promo 2009, - winning $ 
- Texaco/chevron - spam 
- Chevron Texaco Ltd - short on - line interview questions from chevron texaco ltd 
- Chevron/texaco - e-mail scam 
- Chevron - bad practices
- Chevron Gas Station - very, very rude employees
- Chevron Gas Station - failure for pump to cut off 
- Chevron Texaco - I did not enter a promotion