Chevron / customer service
I went to pump gas at the West Anderson Lane Chevon Station in Austin Texas. I used pump #7 and it stopped on me twice while I was pumping and could not get it to continue pumping. I went into the store twice and was met by Micheal who seemed aggitated with me for this problem i was having. He said he would fix the problem and to go back out and pump again. The pump started and then stopped again so I walked back inside to a very defensive clerk (Michael) He said immediately when I walked in " I do not know what you are doing to that pump?" I was shocked by his tone and told him I have been pumping gas since I was 16 yrs. old and do not know what I could be doing to inconvience myself so much. He after a brief heating conversation gave me my change and told me that that pump has been working all day today, and that I could just take my buisness elsewhere. So i guess I will do just that and hopefully their pumps are working properly and if they are not the clerks will be kinder.
More Chevron Complaints & Reviews
- The Chevron / Texaco Oil Company - email scam 
- Chevron Nigeria Ltd - job offer 
- Chevron/texaco Online Promo 2009, - winning $ 
- Texaco/chevron - spam 
- Chevron Texaco Ltd - short on - line interview questions from chevron texaco ltd 
- Chevron Food Mart - laundromat that chevron manages in kettle falls washington
- Chevron Service Station - false & misleading pricing
- Chevron Corporation - dalia. employee yuma, az.
- Chevron Corporation - gas station
- Chevron Food Mart - unethical behaviour