[Resolved] Cheapoair / fraud/false information/unethical behavior
I booked my flight from Mexico city to New Delhi via Guangzhou(China) for November 14, 2017.
Few days back i received a mail from Cheapoair saying my itinerary has changed and now the flight will go through Vancouver (Canada). I am an Indian citizen and do not hold a Canada visa. Now Cheapoair is not taking any responsibility and providing false information
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
CheapOair Customer Care's Response, Oct 17, 2017
Praveen, this is CheapOair, in order to assist you with the airline schedule change, you need to contact us at [protected]@cheapoair.com with the booking number. Airlines go through operational changes, and it's something that we as travel agencies have not control over. If the airline scheduled the flight through Canada, that was an option they offered, not knowing what your citizenship is. We can go back to the airline and see what other flight options that will fit your needs. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
CheapOair Customer Care's Response, Oct 26, 2017
Customer has never contacted me so that we could assist him with his issue.
More Cheapoair Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] CheapoAir.com - is there some sort of meltdown going on! 
- [Resolved] CheapoAir.com and Travelation.com - bait and switch! 
- Cheapoair - airfare cancellation fee made online within 24 hours 
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - fraud and poor customer service!
- CheapoAir.com - charge for seat assignment & lousy customer service 
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - ticket non - change ruse
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - refund fee
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - customer service
- Cheapoair Website - bait & switch
- Cheapoair - this company is a scam! do not purchase your tickets from them!