Channel 7 / brownlow medal &blue carpet& broadcast

1 Melbourne, Victoria, Australia Review updated:

Channel 7's broadcast of the "blue carpet" was woeful. They showed about 5 dresses then spent the rest of thetime showing us footballers who can't act, Rebecca Maddern's ugly pink flower dress and Rebecca Twigley's boobs.
It was terrribe there was very little shown of the night, it was all pre recorded interviews about nothing.
If you only have half an hour make it worthwhile to watch, that was not worth it.
and don't even get me started on Fifi Box...

Mi

Comments

• Li
      21st of Sep, 2009

Can we please move on from Rebecca Twigley and perhaps notice other stunners on the carpet - for starters The Partner of Dean Cox from the WCE would have to have been the most beautiful and most elegantly dressed on the night. The fact we weren't able to vote for her was very disappointing. SHE LOOKED UNBELIEVABLE.

• Tw
      22nd of Sep, 2009

I am extemely disappointed for the 2nd year in a row of the terrible coverage of the red/blue carpet event at the Brownlow. Channel 7 seem to be in constant competition with 9/10/ABC yet the opportunity you had to be a real ratings winner was lost. All I heard today from people I worked with was what a waste of 1/2 an hour. I don't know if you automatically get the rights for next year but I hope your rivals get an opportunity next year to show how it should be done.