Channel 7 / sunday night program
After watching last weeks Sunday Night programme at 6:30, Channel 7 (Sunday 4th May) regarding the vaccination debate i was disgusted with reporter Mike Munroe's behaviour.
I believe he was arrogant and opionated in his portrayal of this issue as he would interrupt and try to discredit the anti- vaccination supporters.
Vaccination is a contorversial debate and there needs to be more education for parents. It is the personal choice of parents to vaccinate and I felt that Mr Monroe was attacking parents who chose not to vaccinate
He presented a very bias debate because he expressed his personal opinion at times. He definetely failed at his job as a reporter is to present both sides of a debate in a impartial way.
A man of his experience should know better!
More Channel 7 Complaints & Reviews
- Channel 7 Australian Open Tennis Coverage - poor quality australian open tennis comentating 
- Channel 7 - pathetic coverage of afl games 
- Channel 7 - sundays 24 
- Channel 7 - ghost whisperer 
- Channel 7 - change in 24 airtime 
- Channel 7 News Perth Western Australia - withholding information
- Seven West Media / Channel 7 - news
- Seven West Media / Channel 7 - too much cricket in the news!
- Seven West Media / Channel 7 - cricket coverage 
- Seven West Media / Channel 7 - news channel seven perth, western australia