Complaints & Reviews

spam

I filed a complaint with the Komamdo website about inappropriate links and next thing I know they signed me up for a dozen or so newsletters without my permission, just because they now had my email.

The next day there were 8 spam emails from kim komando!

The spam email telling me I was on their mailing list said that I had to write to them to get my name removed! This is outrageous.

Is Kim Komando a criminal spammer?
Very shady and corrupt.
I cannot get their spam to stop, they ignore all requests. What a bunch of con artists!

DO NOT GIVE KOMANDO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS unless you want unwanted and endless spam.

Advice regarding invasion of privacy issue.

I called regarding an invasion of privacy issue using satellite radio, an app and cell phones. I thought Kim would either be familiar with this form of eavesdropping or at least be willing to investigate how this could be done. Her mind was completely closed and I wouldn't have gone on her ridiculous show if she didn't have a reasonable answer to my question. I really regret my decision to talk to her. I found her arrogant and self-promoting, to say the least. And her sidekick, Andrew acted like a complete jerk towards me.

Too greedy

I really lowed Kim and enjoyed the show! But this website changed in a bad way and got very greedy. You can still use it for free, but if you want to get some useful information you have to pay money. If you have a free account you'll be receiving tons of spam. I'm officially done with Komando and I'll never come back, because this website is the biggest disappointment!

• Co
    Complainant21930 Feb 23, 2017

Agree with this, many claims she makes are poorly researched, also. I also am done with her and her greedy website. She stated that no one clicks on advertising links, yet she has tons on that crappy website.

Download from her site hijacked my browser

tried to download a speed checker from her site - never got the speed checker, but I had my browser hijacked by "Ask". couldn't remove it by uninstalling -- had to do a SYSTEM RESTORE to rid it - have had problems before on her site - thought she was a better person - I will stay clear of her site and radio pgm ---------------------

Services touted

While listening to Kim Komando's show, she encouraged those looking for online jobs to look at her website www.Komando.com and look at the money center. I did that and it took me to a section that exposed scams. The section said that most online paid surveys were scams, but there was a valid company called HomeSurveyWorkers.com. I registered and paid $2.95 and found this to be a scam. There were not any paid surveys, but rather invitations to sign up for free trials and then get a $15 credit on your account. This is sooo misleading. I called their customer service number and no one was there, so I left a message. I never got a call back. I put the charge in dispute with my credit card company after cancelling my credit card.
Kim Komando needs to be very careful as to what she touts. She is promoting scams whether she knows it or not! And what the heck makes her "America's Digital Goddess" anyway? I call her "America's Fraud Goddess"!

Unwanted E-mail, spam resistant

I can't stop getting her E-mails, delete and spam do no good, Iget more from her than all others. She i...

Resolved Bad service

I am trying once again to post a follow up to my first complaint about not being able to access podcasts that I agreed to pay for. The problem apparently is that I made a spelling error when entering my email address. My password won't work so they can't send me a new password. They probably sent a reply to a non-existent email address. I am still paying $14.95 a month for a service I cannot access and there is still no way to contact Kim Komando directly to rectify the problem. I have some 30 years of experience with computers having taught the subject at one time and having programmed for years. I made a simple typing error when I registered that I found out about. Why is it so hard to contact them directly to fix this problem? I don't make many spelling errors but I did this time and there seems to be no way to rectify it.

• Wa
    watermark Sep 25, 2008

I can believe any thing whe someone makes a career 'trying to help 'us'.
    I cannot stop her e-mail; A reasonable person would assume that her system would accept, that when her e-mail is labeled as spsm, then she would show respect and stop sending them, or that her website would privide a user friendly way to get of her list.

• Ka
    Kathy Hale May 31, 2018

After purchasing the two in one lap top I have had problem upon problem with it. Returned it within first 2 weeks due to keyboard not working and required updates not functioning. Skype will not work because after finally reaching tech support and 1 hour on the phone found the microphone was uninstalled. Need to send it back again. Certainly NOT worth the money and all the trouble!!! Along with the above comments irritation with emails, I am real frustrated with ALL things KIm Komando

Resolved Bad service

I have registered for three months of Kim's club, I get a reply and a place to click to enter: there I try the password but the password doesn't work; so I ask for another password, they send one out, I try that one, get in, and am required to change to another password. After the change is accepted, I try again to get on for Podcasts and Message board, and again, my email and password is rejected. I have agreed to pay $14.95 for 3 months Kim's Club, but am unable to get on anything except the password change thing. And there is NO WAY TO CONTACT HER TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM!!!

I don't know what to do. I would like to hear her program but this has me so upset I don't know if I ever want to hear it now if she is so isolated that there is no way to complain directly to her about this problem! I am sure the problem could be easily fixed if I could get through.

• Gi
    Gigix7 Jan 12, 2014

For two months now, since Kim Komando got my credit card, I have been in this password setup loop. NO HELP FROM KIM KOMANDO VIA any source. Emails ignored . No phone contact pathway. Nada. Fraud? Scam? Anyone out there getting service by doing business with Kim Komando?