Komando.comcompany logo

Komando.com

Komando.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

2 8 complaints
2 resolved 6 unresolved

Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more

Komando.com reviews & complaints

Komando.com complaints 8

Komando.com - spam

I filed a complaint with the Komamdo website about inappropriate links and next thing I know they signed me up for a dozen or so newsletters without my permission, just because they now had my email.

The next day there were 8 spam emails from kim komando!

The spam email telling me I was on their mailing list said that I had to write to them to get my name removed! This is outrageous.

Is Kim Komando a criminal spammer?
Very shady and corrupt.
I cannot get their spam to stop, they ignore all requests. What a bunch of con artists!

DO NOT GIVE KOMANDO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS unless you want unwanted and endless spam.

Komando.com - Advice regarding invasion of privacy issue.

I called regarding an invasion of privacy issue using satellite radio, an app and cell phones. I thought Kim would either be familiar with this form of eavesdropping or at least be willing to investigate how this could be done. Her mind was completely closed and I wouldn't have gone on her ridiculous show if she didn't have a reasonable answer to my question. I really regret my decision to talk to her. I found her arrogant and self-promoting, to say the least. And her sidekick, Andrew acted like a complete jerk towards me.

A
Apr 06, 2016

Komando.com - Too greedy

I really lowed Kim and enjoyed the show! But this website changed in a bad way and got very greedy. You can still use it for free, but if you want to get some useful information you have to pay money. If you have a free account you'll be receiving tons of spam. I'm officially done with Komando and I'll never come back, because this website is the biggest disappointment!

Agree with this, many claims she makes are poorly researched, also. I also am done with her and her greedy website. She stated that no one clicks on advertising links, yet she has tons on that crappy website.

R
Jan 26, 2016

Komando.com - Download from her site hijacked my browser

tried to download a speed checker from her site - never got the speed checker, but I had my browser hijacked by "Ask". couldn't remove it by uninstalling -- had to do a SYSTEM RESTORE to rid it -...

M
Nov 18, 2008

Komando.com - Services touted

While listening to Kim Komando's show, she encouraged those looking for online jobs to look at her website www.Komando.com and look at the money center. I did that and it took me to a section that exposed scams. The section said that most online paid surveys were scams, but there was a valid company called HomeSurveyWorkers.com. I registered and paid $2.95 and found this to be a scam. There were not any paid surveys, but rather invitations to sign up for free trials and then get a $15 credit on your account. This is sooo misleading. I called their customer service number and no one was there, so I left a message. I never got a call back. I put the charge in dispute with my credit card company after cancelling my credit card.
Kim Komando needs to be very careful as to what she touts. She is promoting scams whether she knows it or not! And what the heck makes her "America's Digital Goddess" anyway? I call her "America's Fraud Goddess"!

W
Sep 25, 2008

Komando.com - Unwanted E-mail, spam resistant

I can't stop getting her E-mails, delete and spam do no good, Iget more from her than all others. She is supposed to help stop this kind of nucianse.

Komando.com - Bad service

I am trying once again to post a follow up to my first complaint about not being able to access podcasts that I agreed to pay for. The problem apparently is that I made a spelling error when entering...

Komando.com - Bad service

I have registered for three months of Kim's club, I get a reply and a place to click to enter: there I try the password but the password doesn't work; so I ask for another password, they send one out, I try that one, get in, and am required to change to another password. After the change is accepted, I try again to get on for Podcasts and Message board, and again, my email and password is rejected. I have agreed to pay $14.95 for 3 months Kim's Club, but am unable to get on anything except the password change thing. And there is NO WAY TO CONTACT HER TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM!!!

I don't know what to do. I would like to hear her program but this has me so upset I don't know if I ever want to hear it now if she is so isolated that there is no way to complain directly to her about this problem! I am sure the problem could be easily fixed if I could get through.

G

For two months now, since Kim Komando got my credit card, I have been in this password setup loop. NO HELP FROM KIM KOMANDO VIA any source. Emails ignored . No phone contact pathway. Nada. Fraud? Scam? Anyone out there getting service by doing business with Kim Komando?