CeX / WeBuy.com — publicly humiliated in store
I haven't used you instore service in many years, I attempted to sell some games at your Edmonton London branch when I was told my account had been banned in 2015 due to the attempt to sell a stolen phone. This came as quite a shock and I am very certain this is not the case!!
During this attempted transaction today 06/12/2018 at approximately 14:00 it was announced to the entire store whilst customers and other staff members were present that in 2015 I attempted to sell a stolen phone. This is a complete breech of my personal confidentiality and was extremely humiliating in front of other people. as this labelled me look like a thief and a criminal.
Had I known my account was banned or even been accountable for this deed I would have made an attempt to un-ban this previously.
This matter should have been handled differently instore with more privacy and perhaps a lower tone of voice.
Publicly humiliating someone is wrong!
My account Number is; [protected]
More CeX / WeBuy.com Complaints & Reviews
- CeX - fraud / refund 
- webuy.com - fraud 
- http://uk.webuy.com - refund 
- Cex - Playstation - faulty products
- CeX - lack of customer services and insults said to customer from manager
- CeX / WeBuy.com - microsoft lumia 640 lte black (serial no.357778062018544)
- CeX - no refund faulty goods
- CeX / WeBuy.com - iphone 7 128gb unlocked
- CeX / WeBuy.com - mobile phone
- CeX / WeBuy.com - ipad mini 4