Certa-Vac / Very Dishonest

203 Chalmers, Winnipeg, MB, Canada Review updated:
Phone: (204) 654-9898

BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY!!! Duct Cleaning entire residential homes for $119.00 in their advertising however once this small company arrives to your home the price increase will SHOCK YOU they lure consumers in and con you into furnace cleaning and air conditioner cleaning at a price most cant afford however if YOU do not comply with the price scam the gentleman cleaning your vents gets the job done very fast and remains rude i wanted to ask him to leave however his helper Kris was very polite but seemed uneasy when around his boss while in my home so PLEASE use caution with this company DO NOT CALL THEM Better Business Bureau gives them an A Plus rating and one complaint is already filed due to advertising issues

Ei

More Certa-Vac Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Pl
      8th of Jan, 2014

Simple! If your furnace is filthy? get it cleaned for $70 dollars you call that shocking? clean home air Starting at $119 in bold is not dishonest and advertising MOST HOMES is not dishonest so if you decline on getting your furnace cleaned? Why clean YOUR duct work ? That's comparable to washing half your automobile that simply makes no sense and Certa Vac will not GUARANTEE THE JOB unless your furnace is cleaned. So we hope that this makes common sense to you... Yours truly, Certa Vac

• Cr
      3rd of Sep, 2015

The complaint was accurate, as the same thing happened to us. Misleading advertisement and very rude the older person, the boss. On the phone and at our house. We waited for them and opened all vents and they came late. The boss started to open the furnace, but we needed the vents done and not the furnace, as the furnace was cleaned by my husband. We cleaned the vents as well as we could. The minute I asked him not to clean the furnace, he packed his things and rudely left with the younger boy. He is so aggressive even on the Internet. Without any explanation, he left wasting our time. We will never ever call this company again. I hope they will go out of business. The deal was for the vents, he should have indicated on the phone that he doesn't do the vents without the furnace. He said it was 119 for all vents. Even if he will comment on this website, I will not come back to read his rude comments covering his ###. Shame on Certa Vac!

• Ju
      9th of Dec, 2016

Beware of this company! They will make an appointment with you but will not show up, he will not call you for explanation nor will answer your phone calls. Very unprofessional.

• Gi
      1st of Nov, 2017

I agree with all the customer complaints, please be aware. Same thing i called them for vents they told me that my furnace need to be cleAn as well, i agree. But they did the worst job possible after little bit when I start having problems with my motor I was told by another company that it hasn’t been cleaned for long time. Tech. Couldn’t beleive me that it just got done in summers.
    Please don’t waste your money.

18th of Sep, 2018
    Certa Vac - Service
    Winnipeg
    Manitoba
    Canada

DO NOT HIRE THEM!! They will tell you a price on the phone and then arrive at your house, take a look around your whole house and increase the price. He became very mean! He's a liar! Huge scammer! Before you can even tell them if you agree to the price he is alreadt taken off in their no name white van! And this was the owner of the company!!!