Central Bank Of Nigeria / Refund-loss fund of 72551 usd

Abuja, NG

I paid to mr felix of icpc, nigeria and accountant of cbn. Again calling for 40000 inr as bridge fee. Last mail from accountant, cbn as follows :
Await bridging fee.

Central bank of nigeria wed, nov 23, 2016 at 1:57 am
Attention: prabhat kumar ray,

I got your mail, like we have told you and you know that this is the central bank of nigeria contacting directly, and also we have stated this for long now and you ought to have beleive me for over some years now we have been doing business together. You have nothing to worry about as far as we are concerned, so without waste of time, I need you to try as much as posible to be able to remit this payment before its too late. All you should be concerned about now is how to get the requested fee and not to act like a woman, I am very glad you know I am a very serious and minded officials. So do not ge me provoked sir..

I await your positive response as soon as you can.

Warmest regards

Cbn directives
Trust!
________________________________________
Icpc team nigeria tue, nov 8, 2016 at 10:56 pm
Hello

I understand your uttermost fear in this transaction, but I need you to understand that you can think negative things about me just because of the previous misunderstanding from the past, I need you to know that all will be ok if you will just put your trust in god 99% and just give ms 1% of your trust to enable us finalize this transaction. You have spent alot in this transaction so I dont need you to regret doing business with us..

Please just try and come up with the 40, 000 inr without any delay we shall get back to you 2hrs after the payment is made, I promise!
Thanks as I await your response
Mr felix.

Cbn bridging fee
________________________________________
Central bank of nigeria tue, nov 8, 2016 at 11:08 pm
Hello

I am very sorry about your present predicament as I was very busy with other serious/important work on my desk, I regards to this, I was sent to let you know and see reasons about the bridging fee..

The last payment you made was very difficult to confirm untilm some few days later it was confirmed, you delayed this transaction to the extend, now you will sued for bridging the contract of this transaction, so I need you to understand these words and make sure you are able to remit this payment as soon as you can this week.

Note/: we do not want any complications again for the 40, 000 inr, once you make the payment allow to reflect and to withdrawn successfully.
Thanks
Cbn...

Cbn clearance finalization. Await bridging fee.

Central bank of nigeria tue, nov 8, 2016 at 11:11 pm
Attn:

How will a letter be sent to you when you are on bridging ?

Please be reasonable.
After this payment, then you can wait for speedpost.

Thanks
Cbn

Sent: monday, november 07, 2016 at 9:35 pm
From: "prabhat ray"
To: "icpc team nigeria"
Cc: "central bank of nigeria", "central bank of nigeria"
Subject: official letter
Dear sir
As the transaction has been arranged from cbn then why not the is not informing through a speed post in my address, describing from the desk of central bank of nigeria.
You have to do it tomorrow urgently.
My office address :
Pin-721655
State-west bengal
Country-india
Phone - +[protected]

Judge the letter and inform me.

Central Bank Of Nigeria

• Updated by PRABHAT KUMAR RAY, Dec 03, 2016

Central Bank Of Nigeria Complaint Status Update [ID: 828259]
    I did not get any status report from CBN so far.
    Inform me.