Celcom Axiatafree 100,000 phones with no upfront payment campaign

I was applied above campaign for free SAMSUNG GALAXY J4 on 13/10/2018 at CELCOM BLUECUBE CENTRE MELAKA RAYA, an INDIAN LADY was attended my application. She told me the device is out of stock, and she will register my name in waiting list. She said that already many name in waiting list and she can't promise when i will get the device. She just write down my phone number in a paper and said she will call me once the stock in. Today is 27/11/2018, I called to the indian lady who responsible my application, she didn't pick up my call, I had made hundreds of call!!! Called to 1111, the customer service just told me that i need to refer to celcom bluecube branches to check the stock as they can't track the branches stock!!! I had called to Celcom bluecube Muar, Batu Pahat, even all branches in Melaka, no each branch have stock!!! Info from your customer service, this campaign is until December 2018. And i am not receive my free device until today!!! What point for you to having this campaign if you don't have stock to give customer???? I tried email this complaint to Celcom before, and the customer service just ask me to provide those useless information. Are you going to ignore those name in waiting list once this campaign end??!!! Such a failed marketing!!! FREE DEVICE TO EXISTING CUSTOMER BUT DON'T HAVE STOCK!!! For your info, the indian lady contact number is [protected]., who responsible my free device application in Celcom bluecube Melaka Raya branch.

Nov 27, 2018