Cedars-Sinai Medical Center / service in the emergency room from an [censored] named jessica
Came to the emergency room at 8:00 pm for a severe migraine and high blood pressure, almost three hours later I was told by a clerk jessica that all I have is a headache so I can wait. She continued to talk over me and my husband and was extremely rude she obviously feels that patient care is something she doesn't have to give. She also refused to give her last name. Her supervisor came out to speak to us but mainly to see if I was going to be making a complaint and if I would delete the picture I took of this rude self absorbed creep. No I won't delete it and yes i'll be reporting her to the board.
More Cedars-Sinai Medical Center Complaints & Reviews
- Sinai Hospital - Caters to the elite and donors!
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center - marina del rey cedars
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center - False information.
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center - my treatment in the emergency room
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center/ER/Dr Lin - CSMC discarded elderly/terminal illness people to street
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center - injection for iud insertion
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center - emergency services
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center - treatment in their emergency room 
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center - billing dept / obgyn
- [Resolved] Cedars-Sinai Medical Center - follow up care after initial appointment