Cdearth / Scam and rip off!
Yes I am a sucker, cdearth.com will offer you a free cd program and two other cd's what they don't tell you is that once you confirm the order you also are signing up for their cd of the month club. If you don't return the extra cd's by the 28 day time period, your card is charged $29.98. Cdearth stuff is not free, and they use black marketing techniques to legally steal 30 bucks. stay away If you want Nyu there are other download sites available, they may not be free, but their cheaper than $29.98. If you get charged the money there is nothing you can do, because its outlined in their terms and conditions (which most people should read, but don't). Just cancel your 'membership' with them as soon as possible, otherwise you get more un-free cd's in your mailbox.
More Cdearth Complaints & Reviews
- CD Earth - SCAM 
- Cdearth.com - Unauthorized billing 
- CD Earth - Cancellation 
- Cdearth - Unaurthorised billing 
- Cdearth - credit card 
- CD-Earth - unauthorised transaction purchase - r1120.14 from savings account; ref cd earth 6472588318 txus; 01-dec
- CD Earth - They are just a pack of thieves
- CD Earth - Fraud
- CD Earth - cancellation of product
- CD Earth - Please stop charging & refund my money