CCS / Unable to Deal with CCS

1 UnknownUnknown, United States Review updated:
Phone: Unknown

CCS calls me on a daily basis asking for payment of my dispute with RCN. I have never received an invoice they allege was sent and refuse to send me a copy. CCS's representatives are rude, ignorant, uncooperative, will not listen and harass. They are unwilling to talk to me. All they want to know is what credit card I'll pay. I have spoken with the Massachusetts Office of the Attorney General.

Comments

• Ro
      28th of Oct, 2008
    CCS - outstanding debt

Received two phone call from this company saying we had an outstanding debt. We have no outstanding debts. We did not pursue this further, just reported to our local police dept. Received another call today. Advised them to take our number off their list.

• Ca
      13th of Nov, 2008
    CCS - harassing calls and scam
    CCS
    Massachusetts

Called them back and they sent me a text to try to get me to use a phone service. No live operator, just voicemail. Found this as a scam on other websites as well!

• Tp
      23rd of Jun, 2009
    CCS - Harrassing Phone Calls
    CCS
    New Jersey

CCS continues to call my cell phone up to 7x per day. When I asked them for an address so that I could mail a "stop calling" letter they refused to give it to me stating that they do not have one.

• Ll
      28th of Oct, 2009

I met the same thing as you. I think they are just liars! What can we do to stop their bad haviors do you think? I am really disgusted by their calls, calls calls! Hate t!

• Cc
    Newton
    Massachusetts
    Phone: 617-965-2000
    ccsusa.com

I can clearly state that their behavior violates the FDCPA and all state and local govt's they will soon be in harsh litigation across the US for their fraud.

• Di
      9th of Sep, 2014

Write to the president and owner of this company. His name is Steven Sands - even better, you can call him at 617-965-2000 and ask for him by name. His address is The CCS Companies Two Wells Ave, Newton, MA