Ccbilleu / unauthorised transactions

1 256Harrington StreetHobart, Tasmania, Australia Review updated:
Phone: +61 6231 9334

On August 15 I was billed $1 on my Mastercard [protected] (cancelled 18 June, 2013). This was followed by monthly billing of $49.90 on about 17th of month. I thought my wife had subscribed to something but, on finally getting her attention, she denied any such purchase, as I do myself. I have had my bank cancel the credit card and they say they will take steps to repossess the money.
I thought you ought to know!
Please reply to simon@fjm.net.au

Si
Jun 18, 2013

Comments

• Tu
      17th of Nov, 2009
    Ccbilleu - fraudulent withdrawal on credit card
    CCBILLEU.COM
    Québec
    Canada

I was charged amounts on my credit card by CCBILLEU.COM last month for 37, 44 and 26.53 but didn't notice it and again this month 27.04 an 37.44 but never did any business with them. I am going to contact my bank to clarify the situation. My credit card account shows CCBILLEU.COM +18885959279VALLETA

• Ra
      16th of Dec, 2009

The same thing happened to me and I don't recall ever doing business with this company. I too need to contact my bank to have this situation resolved.

• Al
      10th of Nov, 2010
    Ccbilleu - Credit Card fraud
    Ccbilleu.Com
    Sydney Metro Area
    New South Wales
    Australia

I have had a charge of $79.14 appear on my credit card statement. I don't know where this charge has come from. The statement states: Ccbilleu.Com+18885969279valetta. Malt.MT Can you help?

• Ka
      27th of Mar, 2014

Company/Product illegally debiting my credit card i have never used this company or internet site. i have not autherised use of my account by these people.

• Ro
      18th of May, 2014

I have a debit on my credit card of $44.96 and the company is CCBILLEU & the purchase code id+1 888596927.
    I dont know what it is for and why it has been debited to my account?

• Re
      17th of Jun, 2014

On June 17, 2014 CCBILLEU.COM took $12.49 from my checking account without my permission.