Cathay Pacific / Offloaded 23kg Luggage without my consent
I borded flight CX746 on 16 Dec 11 from Dubai without bein informed by the Airline Check in staff that they will off load my luggage as we were travelling in a group from Erbil, Iraq to Nadi, Fiji Islands as a returning UN Peacekeeping Duty Personnele trust after a 6 months stint in Bagdad, Iraq.
Only after we reached Nadi that we found out that 5 out of the 26 luggages were offloaded in Dubai.
It was very dissappointing to the 5 of us and nothing has been forth coming from the airline as of now and we are still waiting for their response.
I sincerely hoped that some one will here our complain and assist us to recover our luggages which still in Dubai Luggage Claim Area and we do trust that they are still safe and nothing is missing.
More Cathay Pacific Complaints & Reviews
- Asia Miles / Cathay Pacific - Don't trust Asial Miles, they are big hoax and scam! 
- Cathay Pacific - lost luggage 
- Cathay Pacific - DELAYED BAGGAGE CLAIM 
- Cathay Pacific - poor and rude customer service 
- Cathay Pacific - Very misleading advertising and many disappointed and furious Cathay passengers 
- Cathay Pacific - Poor crew manager attitude! 
- Cathay Pacific Airways - customer service call center
- Cathay Pacific - Not refunding duplicate payment 
- Cathay Pacific - seat allocation
- Cathay Pacific - entertainment service