Catalog Favorites / Horrible customer service

I placed an order with Catalog Favorites on October 18, 2016. After waiting 2 weeks and checking the status of my order each day, I called to inquire about estimated shipping date. They were very apologetic about a move to a new warehouse and promised to get it out immediately. The following week, when it still had not shipped, I called to cancel the order. Four of the five items I had ordered shipped that very night, but under a different order number. The fifth item I ordered was on back order. I checked the status and when it said it was in the warehouse, I called to inquire about a ship date - especially since they had charged my credit card for the item 2 days prior. They assured me that the item would ship that day, November 10. I waited until November 14, and when it still had not shipped, I called to cancel that order. By this time, they had removed the charge from my credit card. Again, when I called to cancel the order, it shipped that very night and they charged my card again. Today, November 30, when I checked my credit card, image my surprise to find yet another charge for $102.84 from them on my card. I checked the order status of my old order, and they have shipped 4 of 5 items AGAIN. When I called customer service, they told me that they had never charged my card for the first shipment. I proved them wrong and asked for an immediate reversal of the charge on my card. Since no one in authority was available to speak to me, I was told I would receive a call back when a manager arrived. I am still waiting and will dispute the charge on my card with my credit card provider. Do not order from this catalog.

Rh