Casio Watch / CASE OF DIAL HAS LOST ITS LUSTURE
I'm a customer of CASIO since last 25 years. I prefer to purchase only CASIO products.
3 years ago I bought a CASIO wrist watch, but the case of its dial has lost lusture and has turned from silver to yellow, as a result of which it looks bad. the serial no: of my watch is -----
1301 EFA-105 . The model is CASIO EDIFICE. My complete address is --------
B-32, Krishnapuram Colony, Vrindavan road, Mathura (281003)
UTTAR PRADESH, INDIA
PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL AT THE EARLIEST.
AMBRISH KUMAR BHARDWAJ
Mobile No: [protected]
You Can Contact Me : kumud 11395 @gmail.com
More Casio Watch Complaints & Reviews
- Casio G-Shock Tough Solar Classic - Battery Replacement and Customer Service 
- Casio /Analog (HK-Y) - Stop working 
- Casio - G shock - battery replacement problem 
- Casio - Casio product as their service stinks! 
- casio G Shock - Warranty & Service 
- Casio Watch - no spares available 
- Casio EZ 600 - Lost my camera and my $230!
- Casio Watch - casio sport digital atomic watch
- Casio - new casio watch broken
- Casio - repair service completely incompetent