CashNetUSA / CNU Online Holdings / unethical behavior, unprofessional
This morning I received a TEXT from "Jeffrey Clark" HIS NUMBER is
[protected], representing CashNetUSA. He was offering me a LOAN for $5000.00-$7000.00. I returned his call and a man with an Indian accent answered the phone with children noises in the backround. "Jeffrey" asked me for the last four numbers of my Social Security number and for my bank account number. I told "Jeffrey" that I was not interested in the LOAN,
Latter in the day I have received two more calls from "Jeffrey" from 'restricted" and 'unknown caller" numbers. I answered the phone and it was the same caller that I spoke with earlier in the morning with the same background noise offering me the same $5000.00 LOAN from CashNetUsa. I asked about the interest rates and about the payback time allowed. Then told "Jeffrey" that I was not interested in the LOAN.
"Jeffrey's reply to me was "[censor] YOU!" and "[censor] OFF!" and he hung up on me.
I would not use CashNetUSA if they offered me a $100, 000.00 LOAN at 2% interest for 36 months. If they call me again I will report them.
More CashNetUSA / CNU Online Holdings Complaints & Reviews
- CashNetUSA - fraud and scam 
- Cashnet USA - scam and cheating! 
- Cash Net Usa / Cash Advance Mutual - scam 
- CashNetUSA - fraudulent company 
- CashNetUSA - customer service & application process blow, impossible to get loan 
- CashNetUSA / CNU Online Holdings - security
- CashNetUSA / CNU Online Holdings - cashnetusa
- CashNetUSA / CNU Online Holdings - short term loan
- CashNetUSA / CNU Online Holdings - phone call
- CashNetUSA / CNU Online Holdings - weinberg mediation group, llc, amherst, ny 14226, jmt capital management, llc and cashnet usa for debt collection tactics