CashCash Pinoy / Undelivered items, incomplete and incorrect information on deals

Philippines Review updated:

I have purchased several items from this site. Before they were doing well. But after 6 months since my first purchase, they started failing on delivering the items. They even tell me that I have not indicated that the items are for shipping, even if the 2 items were bought from the same company. I told them their website may have malfunctioned and have not prompted to enter the delivery. They asked me to drop by to pick up the item instead, which is crazy since the cost of going to their office is more expensive than the
amount I spent on the item itself.

Recently, I've noticed the following gaps as well -- (1) faliure to inform the consumers via the website or the voucher that the establishment for one of their deals is open on weekdays only, (2) the numbers of the establishments indicated in their website or vouchers do not work, and (3) they have taken out their phone numbers on the website, which means we only have email to reach out to them and the only response we consistently receive is an acknowledgement email promising us of a response within 49 hour, which never happen.

This company owes me a running total refund of P7, 436.00 not yet including the other vouchers I have not yet used, which may all be scam as well. And they continue to fool a lot of people. I'm not sure what DTI is doing to keep them from operating this company. Google CashCash Pinoy complaints and there's already a lot.

Comments

• Ca
      1st of May, 2012

Hi Eva,

Our customer support is already handling your concerns. We hope we can work this out.

Thanks,
    CashCashPinoy

• Bi
      15th of Oct, 2013

Had a similar incident. Google for cashcashpinoy and you will see many complaints. Sadly they are tainting the 'pinoy' part.