Cash Converters

Posted:

Simply terrible

Cash Converters
cashconverters.co.uk
I suffer from severe mental illness. I am actively trying to improve the quality of my life by attempting to run a very small business from my home. For this business (web design) to have any chance at all I needed a really capable computer and so I borrowed £220.00 pounds from my wife's dad in order to purchase a computer from " cash converters " Belfast. I went to them because they said they had a six month warranty on the computer that I wanted to buy, and had the paperwork to confirm. I bought the computer and it was driven home (seatbelted in the car) and set up in a very safe environment where no harm could possibly come to it. The computer caused me problem after problem until it finally crashed and I brought it back to them, fully expecting them to honour their warranty. I have been bullied and threatened and also told that I dropped or electric shocked my machine, all by one truly horrible manager who has a rubbish independant "engineer" on his payroll who makes out reports specifically to make sure that they do not honour their warranty. These things have happened over the phone and in person. The only two things that are not covered by their warranty of lies are " droppages and power surges" neither of these things where done by me. So now my mental illness is really so much worse because of them and They will not do what their own reciept and warranty says and I believe are a very crooked bunch of operaters.
Complaint comments Comments (2)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Business & Finances

Comments

N  17th of Jul, 2014 by    0 Votes
I bought an Arcam Alpha 8 amplifier for £79.99 from KINGS HEATH, BIRMINGHAM branch, on JULY 15th 2014, and its volume dial was distorting the sound between speaker's! I could have taken it back--but I lost my temper instead and smashed the thing up with my axe!! Suffice to say I do not trust secondhand hi-fi from these retailers, and with make do with alternative arrangments.
N  17th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
Hi,

I had jewlery stolen from my house. It was reported to Sutton police. Person who stole items was intervied and admit that items have been stolen and place in Cash Converters Shop in Sutton Surrey. I called this shop many times. Every times I get diffrent answers from staff.

Also I attened shop with 2 police officers twice.They confirmed that I was a victim of crime. I present the proof that items belong to me.

Today one of customer assistent in Sutton shop Linda asked me to pay £350 to get my items back. Manager of the shop was much more worry about the person who stole items then about me. ???? It cant be a correct procedure?

Do I have to pay for items which was stolen from me even if I have police report??? Polce officers waste there time and attened this shop with me in many occession.

Hello I am a victim here. What is going on? I cant belive all this mess and incompetance.

.Shop sell stolen items and victim should pay them for it? This is not on.

Crazy shop and mad service!

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree