Cash Call / Greedy company
I was approved for a loan in the amount of $2600. I advised the rep. that I only wanted $1500. He stated that I could send $1000 back and make payments on the $1500. Well... I thought what the heck, and did not send the $1000 back. I am still paying on the loan. Three years later and I still owe $2000. What? I know this a ripoff! I have paid back over $6000 already. I am unemployed and scratching for money, and this company will not assist with this situation. I offered a settlement of $400.00 and they didn't even return with a response. isn't $4000 enough. I spoke to a rep who advised my interest rate was 96% !!! How greedy can a company be. They are crooks and take advantage of those in dire straights.
Damage Resulting = I am currently trying keep my already damaged credit score intact but CC is making it very difficult. I lose sleep and have tension headaches as a result of this unethical company. I have three kids in college and my money is gone. What can I do?
More Cash Call Complaints & Reviews
- CashCall / www.CashCall.com - Harassment and outrageous interest rates! 
- CashCall - Scam 
- Cash Call - cash call 
- CashCall.com - Awful interest rate! 
- Cash Call - Fraud and scam
- Cash Call - Interest Charged Unlawful in Oregon
- cashcall/westernsky - ripoff
- Cash Call - Un aurthoried to take money from bank account
- Delbert Services/CashCall/Western Sky - Illegal Loans
- Cash Call - personal loan scam