Casey's General Stores / cashiers fraudulent police report
May 7, 2008. My son -------- was accused of pumping $45.27 worth of fuel into a black Chevrolet Cavalier in which was alleged to have driven off without paying. My son was also, accused of being a passenger in this car. My son did not pump this gas, was not a passenger in this car and the driver’s identity is unbeknownst to my son. He does not drive, does not have a car or a driver license. This incident has created undue stress, mental torment, harassment and embarrassment to my son and our family. I stress again to you “my son did not pump that gas, was not a passenger in that car and the driver’s identity is unbeknownst to my son.” He's is innocent of the cashier’s accusations, there’s no proof, no camera’s on the gas pumps, etc., just a cashier that has perjured herself trying to camouflage her own rear end. On June 6, 2008, my daughter ‘under duress’ paid with check # 2190 the amount of $45.27 to Casey General Stores located at 1211 Western Avenue in Clinton, Indiana 47842. This was not paid by acceptance of guilt. It was paid out of great agitation and anxiety caused by the realization of danger that threatened her brother. This was handled very inappropriatly. My daughter would like her $45.27 returned. My theory is this: Casey's has a corrupt lady running the cash register that pocketed the missing money and then fabricated false accusations against my son who cannot defend himself. This unscrupulous lady should be scrutinized! This cashier should be the number one suspect in this alleged theft?
More Casey's General Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Casey's General Store - employee 
- Casey's General store - harassment 
- Casey's General store - exchanging a propane cylinder
- Casey's General Store - unhappy employee 
- Casey's General Store - manager 
- Casey’s General Stores - Manager 
- Casey’s General Stores - a employee went to prison for writing my stolen checks
- Casey’s General Stores - discrimination at store: 2970 n tyler rd in wichita, kansas
- Casey’s General Stores - employee
- Casey’s General Stores - no return service provided.