Casey's General Stores / cashiers fraudulent police report

1 1211 Western AveClinton, IN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 765-828-0108

May 7, 2008. My son -------- was accused of pumping $45.27 worth of fuel into a black Chevrolet Cavalier in which was alleged to have driven off without paying. My son was also, accused of being a passenger in this car. My son did not pump this gas, was not a passenger in this car and the driver’s identity is unbeknownst to my son. He does not drive, does not have a car or a driver license. This incident has created undue stress, mental torment, harassment and embarrassment to my son and our family. I stress again to you “my son did not pump that gas, was not a passenger in that car and the driver’s identity is unbeknownst to my son.” He's is innocent of the cashier’s accusations, there’s no proof, no camera’s on the gas pumps, etc., just a cashier that has perjured herself trying to camouflage her own rear end. On June 6, 2008, my daughter ‘under duress’ paid with check # 2190 the amount of $45.27 to Casey General Stores located at 1211 Western Avenue in Clinton, Indiana 47842. This was not paid by acceptance of guilt. It was paid out of great agitation and anxiety caused by the realization of danger that threatened her brother. This was handled very inappropriatly. My daughter would like her $45.27 returned. My theory is this: Casey's has a corrupt lady running the cash register that pocketed the missing money and then fabricated false accusations against my son who cannot defend himself. This unscrupulous lady should be scrutinized! This cashier should be the number one suspect in this alleged theft?

Comments

• Sh
      3rd of Dec, 2008

this also happened to me in bartonville il at a bp attendent said my daughter drove off with 35. in gas if I paid she wouldnt call police. thinling my daughter just forgot or something, I paid than went to my daughters, her car was broken down for three days so could not have been her!!! went to manager she said she would look into it... Few days later employee fired I never got my money back!!! NEVER again make them Prove it!!!

• Ge
      29th of Aug, 2013

I dont think we are getting the full story. But whatever the case may be, i would lawyer up.

• Je
      14th of Aug, 2018
    Casey’s General Stores - Pizza
    Peoria
    Casey’s.com

Orderd online at Farmington rd in Peoria Il. Not once but multiple times they never make online orders just start it when you walk in and make you wait 30 minutes find a new Casey's that appreciates loyal customers..

• Co
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Casey’s General Stores - Rules
    Morrison
    Illinois

Just flat out dumb rules. I'm a former employee of Casey's and worked at the Morrison Illinois store. And the way they want us to make the pizzas just takes way to long especially when your cranking out 70 to 100 pizzas on a Friday night. You have to take short cuts. But corporate doesn't seem to understand that.

• Ca
      5th of Sep, 2018
    Casey’s General Stores - Delivery
    Dubuque
    Iowa

I order a pizza delivered almost every Sunday. The last three times it took over an hour and was just room temperature when it arrived. I've never had any problems before now.

• 88
      10th of Sep, 2018
    Casey’s General Stores - Sum of the workers or employees
    Allison, Iowa

We know the manager An my boyfriend works at allison Casey’s an we don’t think it’s fair if not everyone has to work nights to close. Sum of those people are Morgan Hobson, Kayla meester etc. Carly can ask for every weekend off in a month. Hope this can be resolved by someone. Thanks

• Ke
      11th of Sep, 2018
    Casey’s General Stores - My pay card
    Sedalia
    Missouri

Worked at Casey's for about two month's and lost my pay card and my assistant manager would not even give the number to call back and now I got lost money I'm so highly pissed I need to get some type of compensation azap...

• De
      18th of Sep, 2018
    Casey’s General Stores - coffee and donuts

The coffee tastes like burnt water. And the creamer in the machine was bad. Tasted like it got really hot then re-cooled and turned bad. I tried the strongest coffee they had with and without creamer. Bad all around. The donuts were just as bad. Tasted if they had been around for a long time. They were heavy and chewy.

• Sh
      19th of Sep, 2018
    Casey’s General Stores - drug policy
    , Kansas,Greatbend

I stopped at your store in GREATBEND kansas. I am aware of your no tolerance policy on drugs. I have been clean and sober for ten years, unfortunately my complaint is I was waited on by an manager named Mary L. whom I am certain was high on crack cocain. I am demanding she get tested and punished.

• Da
      16th of Oct, 2018
    Casey's General store - Management practices
    Lincoln,NE

Area manager kathy, chrystal stanowsky.kenria are all responsible for the. The poor Coorperate. Culture occuring there. Spreading gossip about Employees. And othw stores that can damage reputations and careerd

• Ke
      21st of Oct, 2018
    Casey’s General Stores - This happened at Casey's store in bentonville AR, on 3209 ne 11th street
    Bentonville
    Arkansas
    Caseys.com

As i waited for my pizza..An off shift employee started saying the service sucks at the store..even though I was here before she got here and the two employees at the store was busy...a customer heard her say the service socked...then bbq proceeded to explain she worked here and that it was ok...no employee shld be treated that way...

• Ji
      28th of Oct, 2018
    Casey’s General Stores - unethical rude behavior
    Potomac
    caseys.com

This is about the Casey's manager in Potomac IL. I was a regular customer there, but I have had enough of Martina. Every time when I went there and she was there, she would be disrespectful to customer and to other employees.

• Jj
      13th of Nov, 2018
    Casey's General Store - Ice cream
    Medicine Lodge

The ice cream tastes grainy. I took the top off the it and it smells like sour milk! The store is dirty and the manager ran off her good kitchen help!