Casey's General Stores / cashiers fraudulent police report

1 1211 Western AveClinton, IN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 765-828-0108

May 7, 2008. My son -------- was accused of pumping $45.27 worth of fuel into a black Chevrolet Cavalier in which was alleged to have driven off without paying. My son was also, accused of being a passenger in this car. My son did not pump this gas, was not a passenger in this car and the driver’s identity is unbeknownst to my son. He does not drive, does not have a car or a driver license. This incident has created undue stress, mental torment, harassment and embarrassment to my son and our family. I stress again to you “my son did not pump that gas, was not a passenger in that car and the driver’s identity is unbeknownst to my son.” He's is innocent of the cashier’s accusations, there’s no proof, no camera’s on the gas pumps, etc., just a cashier that has perjured herself trying to camouflage her own rear end. On June 6, 2008, my daughter ‘under duress’ paid with check # 2190 the amount of $45.27 to Casey General Stores located at 1211 Western Avenue in Clinton, Indiana 47842. This was not paid by acceptance of guilt. It was paid out of great agitation and anxiety caused by the realization of danger that threatened her brother. This was handled very inappropriatly. My daughter would like her $45.27 returned. My theory is this: Casey's has a corrupt lady running the cash register that pocketed the missing money and then fabricated false accusations against my son who cannot defend himself. This unscrupulous lady should be scrutinized! This cashier should be the number one suspect in this alleged theft?

Comments

• Sh
      3rd of Dec, 2008

this also happened to me in bartonville il at a bp attendent said my daughter drove off with 35. in gas if I paid she wouldnt call police. thinling my daughter just forgot or something, I paid than went to my daughters, her car was broken down for three days so could not have been her!!! went to manager she said she would look into it... Few days later employee fired I never got my money back!!! NEVER again make them Prove it!!!

• Ge
      29th of Aug, 2013

I dont think we are getting the full story. But whatever the case may be, i would lawyer up.