Cartpay Solution / Fraud

1 Delhi, India Review updated:

Hello,
We applied online for Card Processing merchant to Cartpay Solution for PC support campaign, They called us thousand times before we start. On beginning they told us we are going to charge 10% Rolling reserve and 9% MDR. First they deducted set up fee and then we made &16, 000 which we were suppose to receive, When payment date came they never pick our phone call. I alert all of you please be aware about these scamer. On the website they have address in India in hyderabaad and 3220 Bennett St. Saint Petersburg Florida 33713 USA.
But they do not have any office in USA. They are running all this fraud activity from Delhi, They do not have office in Hyderabad, They say about Hyderabad because they know most of center are located in Delhi NCR so anyone cant reach there. If "Prerna and Abhishek'" calls you please do not trust because i already lost my money. If you do not trust me you can email me 'suncityleads@yahoo.com' So i can show you prove. Please be aware this fake people and do not loose your money.

Ka
Aug 13, 2015

Comments

• Pr
      17th of Sep, 2015

their website is down and cannot login to mercant anymore.customer care number is not working either, tried calling prerna, se is not picking phone, feeling scared of hard earned money.

• In
      13th of Aug, 2018

@prashant1904 cartpay owner got arrested in fraud case from Noida and in agra jail from last 1month  anyone who like to register a complaint against him then please contact Mr.Sandeep at 9997455666

• Ca
      5th of Oct, 2015

www.cartpaysolutions.com is a fraud company. I used their payment gateway. They never paid our funds. On top of that I they sold our customer data. They store all the data information when you use their payment gateway.

And before selling the data they them-self called our all the customers and put chargebacks on our account.

We had to go to their office to remind them to pay our funds as they never respond to our calls and emails once they had the funds into their account. Nobody responded so we had to go to their office and nobody let us come into their office. They use guards in their office.

I have around 1.5 lakh USD with them and they are not paying that back. I had to shut down my business and I had to take money from money lenders to pay salaries and rent and cab charges.

They changed my login details and also changed their domain name from cartpayinc.com to www.cartpaysolutions.com

Never trust them. They are bloody thugs and cheaters.

• Ri
      14th of Feb, 2017

@Cartpay Victim WHAT IS THERE ADDRESS

• Ha
      17th of Mar, 2016

Hey,
    I am using the gateway of call themselves ‘best service provider’. I totally deny this claim. Their whole team is unavailable on weekends. How can a payment gateway for offering services to tech support can work only 5 days in a week. You can’t get solution to your business on Saturday and Sunday which best days for our business. I am choosing another gateway which work 24/7.

• Ar
      21st of Jul, 2016

I have sent Cart Pay notices to the address of Noida as mentioned on the consumer forums. It is almost thrice now that the notice by postal service gets bounced back to me. My business is in Chennai and I can go to them personally. I want the help of someone who can help me with their real address where I can send them notice. Are they In Bengaluru? And please don’t tell me this time that they are in Southex of Delhi or somewhere.

• Se
      11th of Aug, 2016

They are located in Noida. I personnaly visted there. I would like to tell you no notice will work. You have to personally visit there.
    Share your phone number so that I can help you.

• Ri
      14th of Feb, 2017

@Sean3031 hello please call me 9999606340

• In
      13th of Aug, 2018

Hello Everyone, good news for all of you, cartpay owner got arrested in fraud case from Noida and in agra jail from last 1month  anyone who like to register a complaint against him then please contact Mr.Sandeep at 9997455666.people who really sufferred because of him this is the time when you can teach him a good lesson.