Carrefourservice

Dear sir/ms.
I bought 2 t. Vs "65" samsung quantum dot" on the 3rd of jan, and I was told ill receive the delivery within 7days (Which is written by the employee on the receipt).. I received the t. Vs' after 15days *, and when they opened them so I can check, I found that the tvs are not packaged the same way I saw it when I got the first t. V (I bought one same tv at the end of december, and I went back on jan 3rd to get two more). Anyway, I told the delivery guys I will not sign for receiving the tvs, the package was torn a little from the outside, and from the inside there was no plastic protection at all on the tvs, so I didnt trust taking them and I requested that they get me proper tvs just like the one I got before.. They made me speak to the supervisor called "khaled" and he told me no problem we will arrange another two for you..
After couple of hours I got a call from the sales man at carefour (The guy who sold me the tvs) and he made me talk to the manager " called ahmed" and he told me that those were the last two pieces they have and its either I accept them the way they are or he cant get me new ones..
I have been trying to reach the supervisor called khalid, he rejected my calls and never answer until this min, and I couldnt reach the manager called ahmed, no one wants to give me his number.
Today I contacted the sales man, and I told him I want to talk to the manager and I was very upset, minutes later that manager ahmed called, he told me that one of the two tvs turned out to be not working or has an issue, so ill have to take one tv and return yhe other one.. What???

I live between dubai and cairo, and I know how carrefour in dubai is and how respectful and successful carrefour is.. I got really shocked and very upset when this happened with me specially that its carrefour in the picture.. I know the quality of service wouldnt be the same here in cairo but I didnt expect it to be to that extent..
I bought the tvs because I like them and I want them, I am not intereated in any refund neither a change in the tvs model.
I paid 120, 000 egp in carrefour over 3weeks time, for the tvs and other electronics as well. Im a loyal customer to carrefour whether in dubai or in cairo, so I think I deserve to receive the products I paid for in good condition, am I right?
I have full trust in this organisation because I have seen the service level of carrefour throughout the years, I hope you can handle this issue and I really hope the service level of those employees in carrefour - cairo festival city - cairo gets better and they know how to deal better with customers.

Please find attached a copy of the receipt.

I would be very glad if I get a quick feed back and a solution for this issue.

Best regards,