Carid.comthis is the worst company ever to deal with

This is the worst company ever to deal with... I bought a rear fender for my car and when I recieved it late it was nothing like the picture shows or describes... When I returned the product back for a refund they said the product was damaged but no one could tell me how the product was damaged. They said they would ship it back to me and instead they shipped back to me a bunch of car toys! After calling them to see what the @#$& is going on they couldn't tell me and three months now I have been calling them to get a refund and get the district managers name and number... But they would not give me any information. Don't do busisness with this company if you dont want to be ripped off.

Fe

Comments

• Ca
      Apr 29, 2011

We do apologize for your bad experience with our company.
    We just want to post few comments on your complaint:
    - There could be few reasons why that situation happened. We have tight procedures that must be followed in resolving the problem with a damaged item between us, manufacturer and a shipping company. If the item came damaged to you, there are few official procedures that had to be done in order to make return and refund quick and comfortable for you. We always make sure to provide our customers with all necessary instructions and advices on how it is done. If you provide us with your order number - we will be more then glad to help you out with that.
    - I can promise you that all our support representatives do there best in order to resolve your case. We are the company that thinks of customers and we try to help you out in the best manner and to keep you updated while the case is being resolved by a manufacturer if they make a mistake.
    - Our experienced and knowledgeable agents are here in the office and are always willing to help. Sometimes our mangers are also on the phone and can not be reached directly, you don`t even need to wait - we have a call back list that is always closed till the end of the day. All our customers get the required information and answer.
    We do care about our customers and that is the main reason why we are posting a comment here. Our main reason is helping you out and answering your questions. We will appreciate if you contact us back at [protected]@carid.com (attention Garry). I am sure that your case was already resolved in the best way but I just want to additionally check it.

• Lj
      Jun 01, 2019
    Carid - Hellcat hood

Purchased Hellcat hood for my Dodge Charger from Car ID and had it delivered to an auto performance shop to install it. I tried to return the product and they would not take it back. The customer service reps misrepresent, lie, and have no interest in helping. They are a rip off!! Dishonest Cheats CAR ID buyer beware!

• De
      Oct 02, 2019
    Carid - Alternator/shipping

From the start it was a nightmare, I get 2 separate emails with shipping dates, my part ships on neather dates, I call both parties and no one can seem to find the package order number anything it's very frustrating, worst shipping experience I've ever had, I've called several times and email, still no word
    IS THIS A JOKE????