Okay Tony... Let me spell it out in terms you can understand.
1. I paid a monthly fee to be a menber of a discount plan where dentists are only allowed to charge pre-set dollar amounts for each service provided.
2. Dr. Rubinchik did not charge by this fee schedule even though he accepts the Careington plan, and he did admit this to me claiming that he forgot I had the plan.
3. The Careington Rep (Heather V.) admitted to me that he over charged me by $213. based on allowable fees, and tried to help me dispute it with Dr. rubinchik.
4. When Rubinchik refused to refund the over-payment, I asked Heather at Careington for a refund for unrendered services.
5. Heather then switched sides and refused to refund my Careinton premiums. Even though she had previously told me that she knew Dr. Rubinchik was lying about the missed appointment because the dates he gave her didn't jive.
Both sides sold out their integrity to avoid admitting they were wrong or refunding the over-payment.
Tony, are you being paid to call Careington "one of the 'bright stars' in the very contentious health care industry" ??? It sounds to me like you are being compensated to defend them.
You can tell your employer that caringtondentists.com is a web page letting the world know of their unfair business practices and it is staying posted until I get a full apology and a refund for premiums paid for services unrendered.