Posted: Apr 9, 2017 by

3.85
Dunlop, India
careergraphinstitute.com
Careergraph Institute of Professionals Pvt Ltd

hi students be ware of Careergraph Institute of Professionals Pvt Ltd .its an fraud institute.this institute institute is mainly to collect money from middle class people and they just kick the students after reciving money.please students i beg you be ware of frankfinn.please students.plz dont suffer your parents.after leaving that institute i became DRUGIST becoz i have no value in my home...wat i m saying is thats true...BELIVE me.if u just want to get in to airlines sector just do one thing...get some small job in hotel industry and get some experience.and try to finish ur degree.BUT THIS INSTITUTE SAYS U WILL BE RECUITED THROUGH +12 QUALIFICATION BUT THAT IS FALSE .BE WARE OF THESE KIND IF FRAUD PEOPLE
previously they all used to work at nip now they open their own. all are fake .

Updated by Amit Dey, Apr 09, 2017
Careergraph Institute of Professionals Pvt Ltd is also fake company. Its also a game of the cheaters always change the names ...but under same big cheater...all are fruad ...Nandan Kumar Singh Neha Gupta Anup Paul Prasenjit Saha Somshubhra Bose all are chetaers ...complaint at police station...and save students.
Complaint comments Comments (16)    Updated: Complaint country India Complaint category Banks

Comments

A  11th of Apr, 2017 by    -1 Votes
Hi guys Nandan Kumar Singh is big cheater ..he speaks polite in manner and white dumb dog ..do not go by his words. His new cheating firm
138/1 Bhajan complex
Dunlop Bus stop
Kolkata 700108
A  18th of Apr, 2017 by    -3 Votes
Hi
few days back i joined there Careergraph institute of professionals pvt ltd
is it true that are they frod ?
N  3rd of May, 2017 by     Best Advice +6 Votes
@Sonia2017 fraud
D  21st of Apr, 2017 by    0 Votes
I am a student of Career Graph institute Pvt, Ltd, As per mine opinion the institute is registered under Ministry of Corporate Affairs From the beginning the companies certification are all available physically and how come the company opened on 06April2017 and complain against the company raised on 09.April2017 regarding placement is totally a void stuff.
N  21st of Apr, 2017 by    0 Votes
I think Abhishek Basu is right, I am also a student, the all are very good guy, co-operate with all. Also thanks to Mr. Singh and Mr. Bose, both are Directors' of the Company are outstanding behaviour. I think the above complaint against him (like Arjun17, Sonia2017, Amit Dey) are totally misguide to others. You guys look the all three profiles are USA, so they are fake not the Careergraph Institute of Professionals Pvt. Ltd.
A  3rd of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
they want rs.8000 for training...i think it is a fake company...
D  18th of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
Guys I am a student of 1st batch of CIP INSTITUTE. From our batch 9/14 candidates are already placed in ICICI BANK. WHATEVER COMPLAINTS ARE MADE ARE TO MISGUIDE THE STUDENTS I GUESS
D  20th of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
Careergraph institute of Professionals pvt ltd is big fraud. Do not trust them. First they will demand 8000 in the name of workshop then for placement again they will ask money . Students please don't trust these bunch of cheaters . And in the joining time they put add for operational jobs offer back office jobs but then they offer sales jobs . You won't survive there for one or two months. So job seekers do not go in these type of cip institutes ...go by own you can easily get jobs in banks by your own skills. I have given them first instalment 4000 but when I came to know I given up and asked for refund then they reacted gunda...so guys let's united and recover the money. Guys soon we are going to lodge complains in police station and west Bengal consumer forum. We are three male and two female students who are cheated by them.
N  11th of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Arindam17 I am with you this is my contact number 9007763260
D  26th of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
Fake ID's created to disturb and distract... These [censor] don't have the backbone to comeup with original ID's. And to the most this website is made to blackmail clients and companies by demanding money to remove the complains.

N  21st of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
Careergraph Institute of Professionals Pvt. Ltd. Kolkata 700108 situated near dunlop bridge registered under ministery of corporate affairs in april 2017, It was registerd for educationl activities purposes but it is now busy for providing job in bank, aviation sector etc .Presently it has three director and some HR and they alltogether just showing themselves that they have authority to give job to unemployed youth which is absolutly fake . They have only one motive that is to collect money in the name of documentation, workshop, and procession charges etc. Simply I want to say one thing is that all they are just international type of cheater thats all . always remember that those who demanded money for job is nothing but a fake organisation. Be sabdhan .
N  24th of Dec, 2017 by    +1 Votes
I applyed in CIP Pvt Ltd for banking, When i was told to come for the Interview they told no charges for the Interview, After selected my CV for Banking training i payed 7000 for 21 days training.
After complete my training they provided me the first campussing in Axis Securities. on 21st Nov 2017 i attend the Interview. within 48 hours i got a call form Axis Securities that i have been selected as a FDE.
Till now i am working, In hand salary i m gating 12.3k .
So i totally trust this Institute ...
N  24th of Dec, 2017 by    -1 Votes
Hi, Mai CIP Dunlop branch me Apply kiya tha Banking ke liye, ajj me ICICI bank me select huya hun for the Sales officer post k liye. Direct payroll me, Salary 12.3k monthly,

me Dunlop ka B36 Batch se hun, is batch ka mera do friend Name - "SABARNI NATH" vi ICICI me select huya he or "RUKSHINI KUMAR SARKAR" SBI CREDIT Card me select huya he.

so me sob ko batana chata hun CIP Pvt Ltd se Job milta he...
N  29th of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
My self Suman from BARASAT, I applied for Banking in CIP MDHM branch. After complete my training i got first campussing in ICICI Bank and i have selected for the post of Sales Officer.

so i am very happy with this Institute ...
N  8th of Jan, 2018 by    0 Votes
Hallo, My self Gurupada Das applied for Cargo in Careergraph Dunlop branch. After done my Agreement i reached Delhi for the Placement.
Now i have been selected in HMS HOST Hospitality.
I got my dream job ...and i am very mush happy ...thanks to CIP Pvt Ltd DUNLOP.

N  15 hrs 16 mins ago by    0 Votes
Hi,
Me Megha Garai, i Got a job In ICICI Bank by Careergraph Pvt Ltd.

I have done Admission for Banking Job with 7000/- in Dunlop branch.
After 21 days training i got the first Campussing in ICICI Bank. and i have been selected for SO profile. Now my Monthly CTC 16, 370/-
Thank you CIP For make my Career ...

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree