Care Credit / Introductory offer for 3 months???
When I heard about the care credit plan from the girl at the oral surgeons office I thought the offer was great. I was told I could pay off my balance in 6 months without a penny spent on interest. (So I thought) On the forth month's bill I saw intrest attached on to my remaining balance. WTF. I called the company of course and they said that the person at the oral surgeons office signed me up for the 3 month introductory offer instead of the 6 month introductory offer. It is a mystery to me how she could have signed me up for a 3 month no interest offer without a 3 month no interest offer written anywhere on the care credit's brochure and website. After I contacted care credit again they said nothing could be done about it. :( So my money was stolen from me through misrepresntation and a stupid ### that works at the surgeons office.
More Care Credit Complaints & Reviews
- Care Credit - Sneaky little rules! 
- Care Credit / Gemb - Get rid off! 
- Care Credit - Need info on class action suit 
- Care Credit - Getting a Card 
- Carecredit / Ge Money - Template for Lawsuit Agains CareCredit/GE Moneybank 
- Carecredit - my care credit medical loan
- Carecredit - the unprofessional attitude of management after hurricane michael
- Care Credit - loan service
- Care Credit - dental service
- Carecredit - fraudulent practices