Carcraft / dodgy car
I bought a Renauld from Carcraft in Birtley, 5 days after I got it Home the batery went flat, I recharged it, it went flat again; I put a new battery in, it went flat. I contacted Carcraft and they took the car into their service center, providing me with a much smaller courtesy car. Six weeks later I picked the car up and drove home, three days later the rear passenger window fell collapsed inside the door, and 2 days after that the car will not sart again. Carcraft say the window is a new problem and since ive had the car for longer than one month, they wont touch it and its not covered by the NAC guarantee. We made the mistake of paying cash for the car so we cannot withold payment and carcraft refuse to deal with us now. We've had the car in our possession a total of 6 weeks and we seem to be stuck with it.
More Carcraft Complaints & Reviews
- Carcraft - Have been messed and told lies! 
- Carcraft - FRAUD!! Please read before buying from Carcraft!!!!!!!!!!! 
- Car Craft - Conned by finance agreement 
- Carcraft - Must be breaking the law !
- Carcraft - dodgy company 
- Carcraft - Extended guarantee
- Car Craft - Faulty car and lies
- Carcraft liverpool east lancs - Very poor service, constant lying
- Carcraft - SECOND FAULTY CAR
- Carcraft - Faulty Car