Car Craft / Conned by finance agreement

1 BirtleyNewcastle Upon Tyne, England, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom Review updated:

We bought a SAAB 95 from car craft September 07. We were lead to believe our finance payments would be £150 a month cheaper that they have turned out to be. We have complained to Car Craft and only had letters to confirm receipt of complaint and we have complained to The Black Horse who supplied the finance and have received nothing. Car Craft should be ashamed as we were conned by this finance agreement and would never have bough the car if this had been pointed out to us we are therefore paying £27k for a £10k car.

I would like to try and gather all the people conned by these used car dealers and try to publicly embarrass them and be compensated for all our inconvenience.

Comments

• Ca
      7th of Nov, 2008

Hi, my name is Sandra Gibbons, I am the Customer Service Manager at Carcraft. If anybody has any current issues that they do not feel have been resolved please give me a call on 01706 753391 and I will be happy to talk through any problems that you are experiencing. Thanks.

6th of Jan, 2010

I have had the same situation, after i realised the payments were £280 not £100 which we agreed i contact car craft and they told me theres nuthing i can do about it i have signed and thats that. I now have bailifs nocking on my door because i cannot afford to pay Black horse what they want even after surrendering the vehicle to them. Car craft are scammers with dodgy salesmen be ware do not buy from them they ruined my life do not let them do the same too you.

Jason,