Capital One Customer Service / customer service

1 MD, United States Review updated:

I have never posted a complaint against any company until now.
I have taken over my dad’s finances, and I have worked out payments with 10 other banks. Capital One is the only one that has refused to help. Although on the billing statements they tell you to call if you need help. I have been told by customer service that they are unable to help me at this time, and that I need to call back in a few days/weeks. Well this has gone on for over 10 months. I have been making payments on my dad’s behalf for the last 6 months, yet this week Capital One called me every day, sometimes twice a day asking for more payments.
Again I keep trying to work things out for the last ten months, and the company tells me to call back later because they are un –willing to help.
I have never had an issue with any bank like I am having with Capital One. If you get a chance to have a Capital One credit card, I can not express in polite terms to turn them down.
There are many webpages complaining about Capital One. There is even a Facebook group

Comments

• We
      28th of Jul, 2009

i paid a late fee for a late payment in july. it was 15.00 dollars. know my new statement says that my payment in august is 15.00 dollars less than my normal payment. the man at customer service says that my late fee money isnt applied to my july bill, its taken off my august payment, so i now owe 15 dollars less in august. does this make any sense to any one out there?

• Dr
      1st of Aug, 2009

i try to tell c1 i have no job dont call me during the early morning or at a daily basis it ticking me off but they dont listen to me at all i mean what they want me to do rob a bank and get sent to prison and i tell the judge and jury c1 are like a pack of wolfs for blood

• Vi
      22nd of Aug, 2009

I am going through some rough financial times as a result of being out of work for 6 months, I now have a job but need someone to work with me on my Capital One credit card payments. They refuse to help their customers, they say they have no such program. What kind of customer service is this? Perhaps they would rather me file bankruptcy and get nothing?

• Yo
      29th of Sep, 2009

I had a very bad expense with capital one also I have close my account and advise everyone to do the same. Customer Service Sucks with a capital S !!!
    p.s. tell all your family and friends please.