Capital One Customer Service / customer service
I have never posted a complaint against any company until now.
I have taken over my dad’s finances, and I have worked out payments with 10 other banks. Capital One is the only one that has refused to help. Although on the billing statements they tell you to call if you need help. I have been told by customer service that they are unable to help me at this time, and that I need to call back in a few days/weeks. Well this has gone on for over 10 months. I have been making payments on my dad’s behalf for the last 6 months, yet this week Capital One called me every day, sometimes twice a day asking for more payments.
Again I keep trying to work things out for the last ten months, and the company tells me to call back later because they are un –willing to help.
I have never had an issue with any bank like I am having with Capital One. If you get a chance to have a Capital One credit card, I can not express in polite terms to turn them down.
There are many webpages complaining about Capital One. There is even a Facebook group
More Capital One Customer Service Complaints & Reviews
- Capital One Auto Finance - scam and cheating! 
- Capital One - unreasonable account restrictions 
- Capital One Auto Finance - terrible experience 
- Capital One Credit Card Company - fraud business practices! 
- Capital One - terrible service and company in hole 
- Capital One Financial Corporation - my capital one credit card account
- Capital One Financial Corporation - customer service
- Capital One Financial Corporation - capital one quicksilver card
- Capital One Financial Corporation - unsubstantiated credit card hold
- Capital One Bank - employee attitude