Capital Meats / soliciting

1 Chambersburg, PA, United States Review updated:

Sunday, December 26, 2010, I was sitting with my family when a load knock and numberous rings on the doorbell. When we opened the door a rough looking woman asked for our help. She said that she was made to come out door to door and sell a product. She was driving in a small truck with Capital Meats painted on the back. The truck had lots of color with Capital Meat logo on the side. She was very persistant and would not take NO for an answer. We were very polite to her but she continue to to say that she was very desperate and wouldn't normally do this expecially over the holiday. She said she would give us the meat at cost $140 if we could please help her out. She even said that she would take down all of our Christmas decorations if we bought this meat from her. She even said that she would come in and cook some meet for us. My husband was the one who answered the door and I never showed my face. I thought that was very odd. After he told her no for the fourth time she finally ran to her truck and speed out the driveway. I got up at looked out the front window and saw the vehicle speeding down our street and there was another guy in the vehicle with her.

Comments

• Lu
      16th of Aug, 2011

I just interacted with them for the first time. When I indicated I wasn't interested I was called a "fat ###" and told to get "my fat ### back in my raggedy ### house." That's some high quality sales people Capital Meat has got. This happened in Chapel Hill, NC.