Capella Universityflexpath psychology program

I would highly suggest anyone and everyone steer clear of Capella University. It has become abundantly clear this 'University' and their staff have no real intention on helping anyone.

I am nearing the finish line and from what I can gather Capella's usual when students are nearing the end is to do everything they can to delay the process to enable themselves to make more money. I would say this is the case for myself.

I have submitted two paper recently which are near perfect APA styling, and have been failed both times and have also had been marked off for missing criterion. Each time I have inquired I have been told it is not correct, however I am not being given any direction in the least as to what I am doing incorrect and each time the 'tutor' and 'professor' copy and paste the instructions telling me to 'follow the instructions'. It has been over two weeks and multiple emails where I have specifically asked them to address exactly what I am doing wrong as I feel I have covered the information. And each response is a copy and past and reiteration of the criterion.

The staff is uncaring and unavailable and the school is a scam.

Ly
Jan 13, 2017

Comments

• Ca
      Jul 27, 2017

Hi, Lynn. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your concerns. Please send us an email with your name and contact information to [protected]@capella.edu and we will have a team member reach out to you.