Capella University — flexpath psychology program
I would highly suggest anyone and everyone steer clear of Capella University. It has become abundantly clear this 'University' and their staff have no real intention on helping anyone.
I am nearing the finish line and from what I can gather Capella's usual when students are nearing the end is to do everything they can to delay the process to enable themselves to make more money. I would say this is the case for myself.
I have submitted two paper recently which are near perfect APA styling, and have been failed both times and have also had been marked off for missing criterion. Each time I have inquired I have been told it is not correct, however I am not being given any direction in the least as to what I am doing incorrect and each time the 'tutor' and 'professor' copy and paste the instructions telling me to 'follow the instructions'. It has been over two weeks and multiple emails where I have specifically asked them to address exactly what I am doing wrong as I feel I have covered the information. And each response is a copy and past and reiteration of the criterion.
The staff is uncaring and unavailable and the school is a scam.
More Capella University Complaints & Reviews
- Capella University - scam 
- Capella University - fraud and cheating 
- Capella University - fraud and greed 
- Capella University - possible encouraged fraud and engaged in deceptive and questionable marketing practices 
- Capella University - bad service 
- Capella University - capella university left me in debt with no degree 
- Capella University - multiple-professors & tech 
- Capella University - failing students based on an apa error. 
- Capella University - corrupt, scam "school" 
- Capella University - lack of ethics