Canon U. S. A. — Poor quality
The Canon Color imageRUNNER C3220 has worked well at the beginning but now constantly jams once a month or start to print yellow copies. The machine has to be in good working conditions at all times for the high demand that we’re doing at the Miami International Airport. The Canon always seems to break down when we have big jobs that comes from the upper management.
Another problem with the Canon Color imageRUNNER C3220 in the color. We’ve has a Xerox Docu Color 12 copies for twice as long as the Canon and still get better colors and performance with the old machine. For the money that we’re spending on our Canon’s I think the performance should be top notch.
More Canon U. S. A. Complaints & Reviews
- Canon - Unathorised charges on my credit card 
- Canon - Bad customer service 
- Canon USA - warranty coverage 
- Canon Si5 Digital Camera - moisture damage
- Canon - Customer Service 
- Canon Camera - Canada - Warranty denial 
- Canon Service - bad warranty service 
- Canon - canon d80 dslr camera
- Canon USA - Pixma MX922
- Canon Powershot 590 Is Camera - Fraudulent selling practices