Canon Powershot Sx30 Is / Fraud
This company is a scam. Price for item ordered $388.00 (Canon PowerShot SX30 IS) online. Contacted "customer service" regarding ship date. I was "informed" that the camera as ordered would not operate and I need to purchase the "firmware" for "only" an additional $111.00 for a total of $499.00, take it or leave it. I left it.
Complaints have been filed with the New York Attorney General, Consumer Fraud Division, the Federal Internet Crime Unit of the F.B.I. and the appropriate local Attorney General Office of the state where order was placed.
The other aliases of this company are:
•5th Ave Digital
More Canon Powershot Sx30 Is Complaints & Reviews
- Canon - Unathorised charges on my credit card 
- Canon - Bad customer service 
- Canon USA - warranty coverage 
- Canon Si5 Digital Camera - moisture damage
- Canon - Customer Service 
- Canon - canon ixus 185 - worst camera i’ve ever owned
- Canon - delivery of my camera
- Canon - unethical behaviour
- Canon USA - canon 40d
- Canon - camcorders