Canon Camera / one month delay to repair the camera

1 p.o.box 1796jeddah, Saudi Arabia Review updated:
Phone: +9662 257-4597

i took my canon camera to the canon agent in saudi arabia on 10 April 2008 for repair. the camera has not been fixed until today 5 May 2008 because the agent does not have the spare part that is needed. the agent never called me to explain the reason for delay.

i normaly use my camera for business purposes, therefore i suffured from the delay.

the Job no is ( 011462 ) and i can fax you a copy.

Comments

• Bi
      7th of Jan, 2009
    canon camera - never sent camera I paid $400 loaded Green dot for
    Digital Tech Gear

company moved around. Associated with Canon, Rite Aid, Green Dot Yahoo, then never returned $ or sent camera. Web site closed down when I tried to contact them. I sent complaint on your web site but never hear from you either.

• Bi
      7th of Jan, 2009

Correction. It wasn't Canon that was the Fraud - it was DIGITAL TECH GEAR that "sold" me the camera on a Yahoo related site, that I had to buy via a loaded Green Dot card ($400) I bought from Rite Aid. I entered the PIN as directed but never received the camera. When I went to their website it had shut down. I complained to Consumer Complaints and have never heard from them either.

• Am
    Singapore
    Singapore
    Phone: 62979512
    camvcita.com

I purchased camera from this shop keeper and he sold it to me for 967 SD. He told I will get refund of approx 100 SD where I get only 48 SD at Airport. He sold 600D as newly launched camera. I believed his as I heard in Singapore no one cheats. I found later he has cheated with at least 250 Singapore Dollars (SD).