Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In
The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website

Cancun Travel Unlimited



Complaint Rating:  83 % with 12 votes
83% 12
Contact information:
DON'T GET SCAMMED BY CANCUN TRAVEL UNLIMITED!!! We recieved a vacation from this company and were told the only thing not included was the flight. Once we booked the flight, they asked us if we wanted all inclusive. All of the brochures and paper work that came with our package stated all inclusive. They told us that our package was for accomidations only and that it would be $99.00 per night, per person for all inclusive!!! That would bring our grand total for the flight and vacation up to $3000.00!!! And we would have to sit through a 90 minute presentation!. They will not give us our money back because they said it is only transferable, not refundable. We have contacted a lawyer and will be proceeding with legal action!!!
Complaint comments Comments (11) Complaint country Mexico Complaint category Vacation Clubs


Sort by: Date | Rating
N  24th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
Lied about services offered
Stoled money from credit card
Never answered phone
D  24th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
Thank you for your post, we do not have enough information to contact you. Please contact me at dzambrano@sunsetworld.net for resolution.
A  2nd of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes
Lied about services offered
Never answered phone
Dont care about welfare of their clients
D  23rd of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes
Once again we do not have any inforation to contact you. I would also like to add that our customer services department has 99.8 % level of service, this number represents the percentage of calls that are answered and the other 0.2 percent represents the calls that we miss. That being said I beleive that there may be an error in the telephone number you are dialing. Please contact via email at dzambrano@sunsetworld.net or at 1800 961 8354. Thank You.
A  27th of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes
Dear sender,

I agree with the misleading explanations of Cancun travel Unlimited. I hope that you will pursue the case and all the victims will support you. Atleast you are close by there for this company. Many people in Canada are being fooled by them. I am really ashamed to say that they are filipinos like me fooling us here in canada. They dont know how hard to work to earn money here. They even lies! Mention to the court Danica Foged and Marcus Fajardo. All of them are also very rude, I just talk to danica and she again assured me she could sell it last wk. Until now, nothing happened! We will support you
A  31st of May, 2010 by    0 Votes
We are also sending a demand letter to the company. I know where they are holding office in the Philippines. If you want details, please contact me joyd168@yahoo.com

I am also sending a demand letter to the company to stop doing this scam!
N  14th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
wow really and ypu bold enough to post this where is the fbi
N  17th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
Actually, the name of the call center company who called you up from philippines is LASTING LINE. located 20th floor prestige tower, emerald avenue, ORTIGAS PASIG CITY.
N  17th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
this is the accurate address mates.LASTING LINE CONTACT CENTER INC. Unit 2005, 20th Floor Prestige Tower Emerald Avenue, Ortigas Center
Pasig City, Metro Manila..
N  23rd of May, 2012 by    0 Votes
I could attest to this. The person named lucas Flores is a total ###!!! He would make u feel that you're his gf then he would try to tell u endearing words. The only purpose is to sell some packages. His information was really misleading. He sold me packages worth $498 dollars. He said that it ws good for five long years. After a year, somebody called me from cancun travel unlimited telling me that I should book or else my privilege will be lost. I kept on ignoring the calls from their company cause I couldn't take their manner of selling their packages. When I asked if I could speak with the head of this company, the guy fromt he other line yelled at me. These Filipinos working in Cancun Travel Unlimited are all scammers. They deserve to be put in jail. Let's file a complaint against them so their company will stop its business in our country. Here's the picture of the guy who sold me the packages
N  22nd of Dec, 2012 by    0 Votes
i will beleive you if you have a scan of the receipt from your package..

Post your Comment

Please check text spelling before submitting a comment
Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree
Comment text
Attach photos (optional)

Contact Us

Reply to