Canadian Visa Expert / Payment of USD 1,146.00
When I tryed to apply for a canadian visa, I found on the internet a company CANADIAN VISA EXPERT. First I payed USD 70.00. Then, they call me in a friendly way in order to follow the next step for the process. I was on the street when I received the call of them. They told me that for the next step and some courses of preparation of french and english I needed to pay USD 1, 146.00 with my credit card. I told them my credit card number and I asked for some time in order to think about it but they said: No, we need to go ahead with this application.
When I started to refuse the payment, they change their behaviour in a rude way and delivered my call to their boss. They practically forced me to authorize them to charge that amount in my credit card. I didn' t know why I accepted. I think because I believed it was real.
This afternoon I send e-mail to their mail box in order to solve some questions I had. They never anwered anything until monday morning. That day I claimed the bad services they provide me and lack of information about the process.
Now I'm claiming the refund of my payment for USD 1, 146.00. First, with my good bank in order to recover it and second with CANADIAN VISA EXPERT.
Some of you had the same experience?
Please, is there anyone that can help me?
More Canadian Visa Expert Complaints & Reviews
- Canadian Visa Experts - I'm tired of them 
- Canadian Visa Expert - They took $494 from me 
- [Resolved] Canadian Visa Expert - It's totally scam. 
- Canadian Visa Experts - scam 
- Canadian Visa Expert - Cheating and fraud 
- Canadian Visa Expert - refund of $1512.00
- Canadian Visa Expert - dear victims of canadian visa expert, don't lose your hope. trust me: something is being done.
- Canadian Visa Expert - communication failure and reimbursement denial 
- Canadian Visa Expert - unethical behaviour from canadian visa expert 
- Canadian Visa Expert - Impossible Contact