Canadian Tire / 2005 acura el wheel bearing install
Long story short, the Canadian Tire on Scott Road in Surrey BC installed a set (drivers & passengers) of wheel bearings that I had bought elsewhere into my 2005 Acura EL -BACKWARDS! An EL is basically a rebadged Honda Civic which is a VERY COMMON car out here in BC. If they can't properly press a bearing on a car like this, what the hell can they do? Pics are of the new drivers bearing that I had to get pressed out [of course -by another garage] only 4 days old and obviously not reusuable -$110 down the drain. You can see in the pics stress marks on the side of the bearing from being MISALIGNED & FORCED IN. The other garage took pics of the hub/bearing CT did and they showed that the bearing wasn't even flush with the hub, there was about a 3mm gap. The passengers side is just starting to make noise which leads me to believe that one was installed backwards as well. Will never take any vehicle I own to CT again. Bottom line is - IF YOU LOVE OR VALUE YOUR CAR AT ALL - DO NOT GET IT SERVICED AT CANADIAN TIRE. You have been warned.
More Canadian Tire Complaints & Reviews
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks Cordless Reel Lawnmower - it simply does not cut the grass properly! 
- Canadian Tire Mastercraft Tool - would not let me return 
- Canadian Tire - bad customer service 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - parts service 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - defective item 
- Canadian Tire - poor service
- Canadian Tire - I am complaining about my mastercard
- Canadian Tire - customer service
- Canadian Tire - online order to pick up next day in store
- Canadian Tire - charged tax on item, yet not refunded.