Camping World / manager of store and service department

My wife and I bought a Coleman camper in April 2017 used it once. We found some issues with the camper. On 5/24/2017 I carried the camper back to Calera, Alabama to get issues repaired under warrant. I was told the issues would be Diagnosed in 2 days and may take up 2 weeks for warranty so they could repair. On 5/29/2017 I received an email from the service department tell me that the camper has been diagnosed yet. The service department guy said they were backed up because they didn't have enough man power and had to take care of other campers to close out their end of month. So he told me a couple of more days util my Diagnosis. So today 6/2/2017 about 9 am I was told my camper still hasn't been diagnosed so I went to my doctors appointment then when I got finished I went by Camping world. I spoke to the store manger to see what was going on. I told him my complaints he told me to stay right here I did. He went to service department came pack took me to service department so I could talk to them I did and I told them my complaints. It amazing that from 9 am to 11:30 am that things got done. B S. Then I had to talk to the store manager again he asked me if everything was ok. I said NO. He told me that he couldn't speak for the service department. I asked him isn't this your store. He should be able too speak for every person on those grounds. Then he told me he would take care of me. Well they have done yet in a timely manner. Just fix the products you sale in a timely manner and if you are having problems call the costumer. A phone call would be A lot better than a email. This camping world problems are costumer service, Communication to costumer, service department and Management.

Mr. Whitaker

Mr
Jun 02, 2017

Comments

• Mr
      Jun 07, 2017

I here you Mr. Whitaker! I also have an RC with the Calera service department getting warranty work completed. They have had mine for over 5 weeks and still ready. All they needed was to replace a TV and check the leveling jacks which they said nothing was wrong so just a TV. Crazy call I got was that they received the TV and it was damaged but it looks like it might work...NO! Replace the TV and quickly. Very sad that I purchased through Camping World and the one that has a very poor service department. I had to wait 2 weeks to get an appointment and now 5 weeks for a TV replacement. What ever happened to good customer service?