Camp Australia / invoicing and inconsistent communication

1 Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

I recently received an email from camp Australia explaining that I will be "Excluded", and i will not be able to use Camp Australia services I will also face potential legal action unless the account is paid in full .
This message was inconsistent with the statements I was receiving as the statements were saying that I have been paying the fees. When I sent an email to explain, they simply responded that there was issue from my bank - this was the first time i was aware of this in the last six months. When I rang to speak to the person who sent the email, I was simply told that they can't transfer the call as i need to speak who was available . When i asked to explain the statements i have been receiving, which was misleading- i was simply told that it is not true as it it quite clear from their end and the statements are correct.
The initial person I spoke to was unwilling to help and i felt she was quite rude. I then requested to speak the Manager, again i was told that there was no one available (4.15 pm ). after 25 minutes, i was then transferred to head office and again and conveniently the phone was disconnected. I never received any follow up call or any progress from their part.
I believe that, a better customer service is expected from cam Australia and also a system that is able to communicate clearly to the customers. Their internal records and the customer statements should be consistent . Receiving an email for potential legal action after six months is no good, given there is no communication from the beginning that the account is not paid.

Mr