Calvin Klein / men's boxers
Hi there. I have been a loyal customer to calvin klein for years. I find their boxers are the perfect fit and style.
Only this year I have noticed that the underwear I'm buying isn't of old good quality. The boxers are developing holes in the crotch are after only 2-3months of wear.
I have boxers that are 3-4years old and this hasn't happened to them. Is it cheap materials you are now using. I've had to chuck out like 10 pairs plus this year alone.
I am certainly not happy about this as they aren't the cheapest to buy. I'm looking ti see why this is happening. I use the right size and to be honest I haven't changed much in weight. Maybe 10 lbs.
More Calvin Klein Complaints & Reviews
- Calvin Klein - torn purse 
- Calvin Klein - faulty goods 
- Calvin Klein - zipper
- Calvin Klein - winter down coat 
- Calvin Klein - handbag
- Calvin Klein - a jean long sleeve shirt
- Calvin Klein - the dress pants (product) I bought just 2 month again
- Calvin Klein - calvin klein shoes
- Calvin Klein - winter parka jacket
- Calvin Klein - men shirt