Cabela's Smith & Wesson Rebate Offer / failure to send rebate
I purchased a Smith & Wesson handgun advertised by Cabela's in Fort Worth, Texas as offering a $50 rebate.
The rebate was timely mailed the first of January, 2009 to the address on the form: HOLIDAY HANDGUN PROMOTION, P. O. BOX 412, MPS DEPT #525-05, CINNAMINSON, NJ 08077 phone [protected].
The rebate coupon said allow 8-10 weeks processing. I called after 10 weeks and was told that my rebate was being processed and it would be another 2 to 2 1/2 weeks. I waited another three weeks to call and am being told again that it will be another 2 to 2 1/2 weeks.
I bought their response the first time, but not this time.
More Cabela's Smith & Wesson Rebate Offer Complaints & Reviews
- World's Foremost Bank, a Division of Cabelas - credit card acct management practices 
- Cabela's Refund & Exchange Policy - unauthorized retention of personal, private data 
- Cabelas Visa World's Foremost Bank - 0% interest is misleading 
- Cabelas - scam - bad customer service 
- Cabelas - unethical behaviour 
- Cabela's - military discount for fishing license
- Cabela's - customer service support
- Cabela's - indianapolis store personnel.
- Cabela's - boat seats
- Cabela's - firearms purchase