Cabelas Foremost Visa / billing error
Twice now I called in my payment to Cabelas as to avoid a late fee. Previously I called from my sons in another state as my Grandson had a serious medical problem we rushed to. They still charged me the late fee with stating we were late, along with the $7.50 charge for a phone payment. I was however 4 days early, all other payments were made by that phone and had no problems. I let it go.
I just made a payment around Martin Luther King Day as I realized I forgot to get my payment in the mail the previous Sat. and it would be late so I called, this time on the payment stub wrote date, etc. amount and confirmation number down. Again, they state I was late on payment with the $7.50 payment, however I called 3 days prior to due date. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on you. I will cancel my Cabelas card and thats that.
More Cabelas Foremost Visa Complaints & Reviews
- World's Foremost Bank, a Division of Cabelas - credit card acct management practices 
- Cabela's Refund & Exchange Policy - unauthorized retention of personal, private data 
- Cabelas Visa World's Foremost Bank - 0% interest is misleading 
- Cabela's Smith & Wesson Rebate Offer - failure to send rebate 
- Cabelas - scam - bad customer service 
- Cabela's - gun purchase process
- Cabelas.com - very poor service
- Cabela's - customer service 
- Cabelas - canceled credit account
- Cabelas - crimson trace laser grips