C. R. England / RIP OFF

1 Salt Lake City, UT, United States Review updated:

I was an I/C for C.r. England from March of 07 until Oct of 07. I leased right aftr training. I only had two late loads my entire time with them and that was right after signing my lease. Understandable new to driving alone...right. Well in Sep of 04 I requested home time from my DM to be there when my son was born. He said I had to go to the terminal in salt lake first to face the professional development board and I would probably be terminated for late loads. Well I said no I was going home. My lease was a walk away lease. I called them and told them where they could pick up their truck. Even spoke to the repo driver. Next thing I get is a bill for the remainder of my lease term. Which is funny because before I leased that truck it was abandoned and the previous driver was issued a bill for the full lease term which he paid so england owned the tractor. Well they can kiss my A@$!

Comments

• Br
      18th of Feb, 2010

While I was in texas for orientation I came across information that the texas DOT was paid off by england to ensure a 100% pass rate on students.