C. R. England / RIP OFF
I was an I/C for C.r. England from March of 07 until Oct of 07. I leased right aftr training. I only had two late loads my entire time with them and that was right after signing my lease. Understandable new to driving alone...right. Well in Sep of 04 I requested home time from my DM to be there when my son was born. He said I had to go to the terminal in salt lake first to face the professional development board and I would probably be terminated for late loads. Well I said no I was going home. My lease was a walk away lease. I called them and told them where they could pick up their truck. Even spoke to the repo driver. Next thing I get is a bill for the remainder of my lease term. Which is funny because before I leased that truck it was abandoned and the previous driver was issued a bill for the full lease term which he paid so england owned the tractor. Well they can kiss my A@$!
More C. R. England Complaints & Reviews
- CR England - fraud and scam 
- CR England - Still getting screwed 
- C R England - fraud and scam 
- C R England - wining-# wanna-be drivers 
- C R England - scam and lies 
- C.R. England - driver threats to do bodily harm.
- C. R. England, Inc - un professional recruiter
- C.R. England - threatened job, liars
- CR England - Driver breaking traffic laws
- CR England - Trucking