C R England / scam and lies

I called these idiots up because I was desperate for a driving job due to a termination from a previous company because of an accident. they say the accidents was no problem and they'll work with me and to come to orientation. hopped on the greyhound in the middle of tropical storm Hanna to Indiana that week end and then the trouble begins.

I get there Sunday night at 9 pm in Gary to wait for the shuttle to the motel (me and 28 other guys that was going for orientation). we get picked up (2 hours later) and the shuttle driver tells us that we have to be downstairs at 5:30am to catch the bus or it's a 40 dollar cab ride to the terminal. I didn't even stay in the motel they told me I was going to stay in. had to go to the Motel 6 next door. with only 6 hours of sleep I almost missed the bus but caught it anyway.

Got to the terminal and the place was packed with people. the classroom had close to 100 people. the whole day they were pushing people to lease a truck like a pushy salesman. skipping ahead I was told that I had to take a refresher course and it will cost me 50 dlls to start and I had to sign a loan thing for training. so I did. The food was expensive and the staff was lousy and rude.

The next day I was called to personnel and told that I was being sent home due to a bad drug test saying they found cocaine in my system. I protested saying I don't even smoke cigarettes how is that possible? they said 'how should I know drug user'. I yelled in rage because of this lack of info and they threatened to called the cops on me due to my outburst. So I yelled give me my 50 dlls back since I'm not going to train. they said no it's non refundable. after hearing that I wanted to rip that place apart because that was all I had left.

I was treated like sh** the 2 days I was there and I don't want to imagine what it would be like if I drove for these MFers. I advise anyone to stay as far away from this company. To them you're not a driver, you're more like cattle waiting to be slaughtered for the meat to make money off of.

Comments

• Sc
      18th of Mar, 2009

i keep seeing them on job websites. i was curious, it seems like theirs more [censored]ing scams every day!! thanks for the info- great to know the truth :)

• Un
      13th of Jun, 2009

Drug Tests don't lie...Sounds to me like your just pissed off that you got busted. What does not smoking cigarettes have to do with not doing coke? Suck it up homeboy, don't be pissed that you were discovered for the loser you are!

• Fa
      24th of Dec, 2009

drug tests DO LIE. with 3 inconclusive and blood tests were spot less it was contributed to contaminated collecting supplies. if you are NOT watching and the company does not want to SUCK IT UP for making a mistake and hiring you they will use this as a POOR excuse to get rid of you. here is how it works.
    you give a sample it comes back clean. all is good so far! BUT safety saw something they didn't like on your dac or state records.. now they decided the risk is too great and you do not meet the underwriters guidelines. even though england is self insured SOMEBODY has to guarantee the funds usually a third party insurance provider. so now you just lie and say your drug test came back dirty since the donor will never check or ask to see results he/she has to split. you have a right to see the results and challenge them! remember you are VOLUNTARILY giving consent to be searched by participation.! if the collector asks you to do something before the samples are sealed you have the right to refuse signatures and be retested. (NEVER TAKE YOUR EYES OFF THE SAMPLES) i NEVER sign anything until the plastic shipping bag is sealed thus i have been asked to leave TWICE!! now as for calling somebody a loser that does NOT say much about YOU (UNSEENSPIRIT) either!!

• Mr
      5th of Jan, 2010

WOW. Thanks for the heads up man. Damn. I'll bet that's just how it went down too. I have been considering driving a truck in this bad economy because I can't find work in my field and thanks for the education, good looking out.