Buzil Rossari / complaint regarding an employee of buzil rossari pvt. ltd.
I wish to bring to the notice of the German directors that I have complained to the Indian management of Buzil Rossari multiple times about the malpractices and conduct of one Mr. Kapil Chopra, the account manager for our territory, but the Indian management has not taken any step till date to improve the situation which has caused a lot of trouble for all the distributors of this region collectively and instead of making the name Buzil Rossari a force to reckon with, he is making it in famous by indulging in dereliction.
I am elaborating his malpractices point wise below which give you an insight about his conduct:
1. His primary job role was to add new clients for existing distributors by way of marketing but what he has indulged in is only making new distributors so that they procure stock and his sales targets are met. All the other distributors of our region shall voice the same concern if the Indian management would care to go to them to verify this.
2. As a distributor we have given him new clients but his and his team's service and training has been so poor that we have lost new clients time and again
3. He has no future projections and just tells us and the other distributors to maintain a stock for prospective clients which are a figment of his imagination, again just to accomplish his sales figures
4. He pits all the distributors amongst each other causing a lot of dogfights and disharmony effecting the overall sales of the products
5. He does not provide a standard rate list for the products of Buzil Rossari and plays with the rates to such an extent that it is difficult to calculate the offer price for the customer/client and one's margin of profit
6. He does not service existing clients properly. We had clients where regular visits were required for training re-enforcement but lost them due to his and his team's non-visits.
7. He keeps rotating stock from one distributor/stockiest to another which causes the payment trail to become so complex that recovery of money becomes unmanageable
8. He gets wrong stock to us which was not ordered and forces us to retain the same for some future non-existent client without realizing or acknowledging that the chemicals have a shelf life
9. He has tried to poach our clients in the recent past for passing them on to other distributors, causing a lot of distrust and disharmony amongst us
10. We started servicing certain new clients on his insistence and were told by him that client shall pay up in 30 days. But we later came to know that he had quoted the client a payment cycle of 2 months while keeping us in the dark, thereby causing a disruption in our regular monetary cycle
11. While prospecting new clients he does not talk about the quality of Buzil Rossari products, he just tries to dump the products on to new clients without realizing the long term negative effect of such dumping
Please understand that the health of any company depends on primarily the quality of its products and the health of its distribution and service channel. However here, the health of the distribution and service channel is completely being neglected and importance is just being given to achieve sales figures by way of malpractice.
Existing clients are being completely neglected and new distributors, stockists and counters small and big are big added by the week.
In Haryana, Punjab and Chandigarh-Panchkula-Mohali, so many of the new distributors have already become dysfunctional just due to the conduct of this one man, Kapil Chopra.
Kindly take steps to improve this situation otherwise we shall have to take a legal recourse by approaching our state's HRD ministry citing malpractices and harassment from this one individual and filing appropriate class action suites in the court of law, which shall definitely tarnish the reputation of Buzil Rossari Pvt Ltd, but which is avoidable.
Distributor, Buzil Rossari PVT. LTD.
Tricity of Chandigarh-Panchkula-Mohali